Best I’ve owned to date

• arklite881south

Kudos to Marcum Technology and Strikemaster augers. As a guy who has been known for speaking his mind when something hasn’t measured up; The Marcum LX6 and the Strikemaster 4 stroke auger with the Honda head have been a breath of fresh air for our guide service.

Ray Gylsen
    Glenwood,Mn

I have to tell you my experience about Marcum Tech. I first purchased a Marcum product this season, an underwater camera (vs625sd). I had used it maybe 5 times and the light would go on at full power as soon as I turned the unit on. I did contact Marcum and they e-mailed me a shipping label. I recieved it back a week later after they replaced the monitor and still had the same problem. At that point my first impression was not looking that good. I again contacted them and shipped the unit back to them and had the camera cable replaced. Now it seems to work well, I think I just had bad fortune. As far as Strikemaster, AWESOME. I bought my used auger in the Twin Cities bait shop 14 years ago and still works like a champ. Can’t say enough about the service I’ve had with the folks in Big Lake when it needed a tune up. Fixed a small issue that I didn’t know that I had. Thumbs up!

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Lose some weight Chris? That first photo has you looking pretty thin.

arklite881south

Quote:

I have to tell you my experience about Marcum Tech. I first purchased a Marcum product this season, an underwater camera (vs625sd). I had used it maybe 5 times and the light would go on at full power as soon as I turned the unit on. I did contact Marcum and they e-mailed me a shipping label. I recieved it back a week later after they replaced the monitor and still had the same problem. At that point my first impression was not looking that good. I again contacted them and shipped the unit back to them and had the camera cable replaced. Now it seems to work well, I think I just had bad fortune. As far as Strikemaster, AWESOME. I bought my used auger in the Twin Cities bait shop 14 years ago and still works like a champ. Can’t say enough about the service I’ve had with the folks in Big Lake when it needed a tune up. Fixed a small issue that I didn’t know that I had. Thumbs up!

Thanks for sharing your experience. In this day and age it seems customer service is somewhat of a lost art. Hearing about how companies stand behind a product looking for a longterm customer makes me smile!!

arklite881south

Quote:

Lose some weight Chris? That first photo has you looking pretty thin.

LOl……Growing my bangs out too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.