Otter Tail Update

• Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

After a relatively slow 2-week perioed on OT, yesterday’s ‘catching’ seemed to be just as good as the fishing. Best reports were coming from guests using leeches on lindy rigs in 20+ fow. The bottom bouncer/crawler combo should also start to produce more fish in the next few days. The evening trolling bite has yet to get into full swing, but again, that too should start producing more consistent #’s any day. Water temps are hovering in the upper 60’s.

Here’s a pic of Randy, Connor and Damon with their Monday morning catch…..must be Connor’s fish eating Grandpa’s! All of their fish were caught on lindy’s w/leeches in about 22 fow.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice job guys Looks like a nice fish fry in your future

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

Their fish fry is Thursday…..hoping I get an invite!

fireline
    Rochester

Trev,keep the reports coming.Can’t wait for September.

matt_schultz
    Mississippi River Pool 4

Trev,

I was up visiting the folks this weekend and got a chance to swing through the resort after eating at that quiet little pizza place up the road . Sorry we didn’t get the chance to stop and chat, but you guys have a great little resort out there. What a great place to spend a week!

We fished only for a few hours on Monday am, but as usual the slow death rigs and a half crawler did the trick. After seeing the photo above I wish we would have had a little more time and some leeches!

Good luck out there!

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

Grandpa Randy treated his crew to some panfish action today on a small, secluded lake just down the road, and he didn’t dissappoint. Here they are pictured with just some of their crappies, and they also had a nice mess of gills that should taste awesome in the grease bath….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.