Otter Tail Ice….

• Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

still plenty of it! Looks like the docks and lifts won’t be getting wet for at least a couple weeks. At least the 4″ of snow we got Friday night is pretty much gone….enought already!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Towards the end of the ice season I hope it never goes… then once I put the ice gear away the lakes can’t clear off fast enough.

So you’re thinking towards the end of the month?

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

I’m HOPING for the end of the month….and this weeks forecast isn’t exactly ideal for melting.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I hear ya’. The forecast here calls for some snow/rain 4 of the next 7 days.

I’m off to Kentucky in the AM where temps will be in the 70s and 80’s.

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

Didn’t really need the rain last night, but it did a number on the ice… Smaller lakes are opening now so OT should be open within the next week.

fieds
    ottertail county

south ottertail ice went out, not sure about north end with the south wind we had. west battle looks to have some slush flows around town. looks as though silver still was white ice easter sunday. small lakes such as wall and hoot should be givin up the crappies/sunnies as they’ve been ice free or almost completely for @ week 1/2. would be surprised if the whole county isn’t ice free by end of week.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

You guys must be 100% ice free by now. Kentucky was a bust. We hit a nasty storm the first night out and a horrible cold front on the backside.

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

Yep, all gone on Monday….now we just need the lake to drop a couple feet so i can all my docks and lifts in!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Looks like a fairly dry, albeit cold, week here. At least until next friday.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.