Upper Red Report

• toddberghoff
    Prior Lake

Derek,
    I am heading up to Red for the first time in my life Saturday. Can you tell me anything about Hudec’s? I figured it would be best to rent a house my first time, and you can hardly go wrong with the rates.

Any other advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Mr Breeze

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Never been to Huducs myself but here is some info that was posted a while back.

Red Lake Info

toddberghoff
    Prior Lake

Does not sound promising, but thanks for the info. I will let you know how we do. Thanks again.

toddberghoff
    Prior Lake

Well, first off, I would like to say that I am glad to be back home safely. The storm started in up there late Saturday nite, and the drive back was treacherous.

Now for the report: The front appeared to have shut down the crappie bite – I managed 1 13″ fish. In talking to a few houses around me, they were doing very well earlier in the week. Sounded like not too many crappie were caught Saturday. The walleye bite was not too bad – caught 13, up to 22″. In fact all of the bigger fish bit during the day – the little guys got active at nite. There were also a lot of 5-8″ perch to while away the hours.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.