Fishing Report coming soon

• nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Well guys booked my trip for next week with Jeff at Agassiz Lodge well be staying up there Wed-Fri
    will put up a report and pics as soon as I get back.
    Anyone going to be up there at that time??
    Thanks

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Matt Grow and I will be up that away from Weds on….Have not decided on what lakes but I think red is on the list….

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Cool, my buddy just informed me, 2 week til we hit red, assuming I get another pass from the wife

russjudy
    Minnesota

Jeff said theres no stopping the eyes yet, all sizes showing up, gators turned on out of the blue

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

nate,
    i’ll be up there with 10 guys from my club in Jeff’s houses. thru thru sunday- 22nd-25th.
    see you up there.
    Jack

nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Hey Jack
    well we decided to add on another day so we will be getting up there on Tues and leaving Friday.
    feel free to give me a buzz when you get up there I can give you a full report on what has been working and whats not.
    hopefully see ya up there
    Nate Cadwell
    507-251-9660

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

We are going to be up there the 23rd to the 25th. May have to plan to get together some where.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Yup I going to have to go, looks like we’re heading up thursday, staying through monday, not sure where we’re going out of yet.

Any idea if sprint digital cell phone service works on the lake? I’d like to be able to have internet access.

russjudy
    Minnesota

im not positive but i think Chaunce’s new gas station in Waskish has a port you can use while having coffee and doughnuts (i forgot the name of his gas station) they also have a licquor store, he also shares some great info on the lake

as far as phones some work there and some dont, Verizon works there, radio stations are tough to get in;

JeffinWaskish

Well Nate and his comrades got settled in their house just before noon today, I put him practically within spittin’ distance of the rez line, when I checked on them at sundown they were doing quite well, several keepers and close to a dozen throwbacks already…either too big or too small..they wanted to keep the guide happy ,so with a little arm twisting I succumbed and obliged by taking two beers off thier hands , just enough nourishment to get me back to shore

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Thanks for the update Jeff. Friday morning wont come fast enough.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Quote:

Friday morning wont come fast enough.

we’ll be up thurs about noon to 1pm,
    and we will also try and save you a few.
    Jack

bigshoots30
    Sartell, MN

Good luck this weekend Jack!
    Maybe I’ll run into you out on the frozen Tundra! I’m out of Hillman’s about 9 miles. Fishing has been pretty good this season so far!
    Have a great time!
    Jim~

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.