Snow Bank

• Anonymous

Headed to a lake called Snow Ban this weekend. And was wondering what the lake is like, never been there. I heard there are good numbers of walleyes and lake trout. Any info would be great.

Anonymous

Has,

It has been many years since I have fished it. Does Snowbank still have the 25hp limit on the lake?

Very scenic body of water. We spent about a week at a time camping on the lake with a 15hp and 14ft boat. I remember that it was always in early to mid June when we would make our visits there.

Crawlers and lindy rigs caught just about every thing for us then. We never tapped the lake trout scene but heard that its got a good population of average size fish, which would be a blast. We fished mainly rock humps and points for the eyes and smallies. A few of the weedy bays held some hungry aggressive pike.

We boated a couple real nice walleyes over the couple years that we stayed there, but the majority of fish were 15-18 inch fish which was enough to keep us busy for the most part.

Sorry I cannot give you more detail.

Good luck on your trip and come back and let us all know how Snowbank treated you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.