Cold Weather Walleyes!!!!!

• tylerman19
    Minnesota

I took to red lake this weekend and went out of rogers resort and needless to say we pounded the fish! Fish where biting on Slender spoons red and sliver and new Vmc spoons red always seems to be the best color out there. Also the fish where really hot on the dead stick this weekend during the mid-day bite! fished in 9 feet to 12 feet but i found out that deeper was the ticket for the trip but ended up with over 60 fish this weekend! so the cold weather has not really effected the bite on upper red! when you get up there talk to AL or Danny out of Outdoor Authority and Justin out of Up north Fish house rentals they will put you guys on the fish!

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Looks like a very fun weekend.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Heading up there early Sat morning from Park Rapids, can’t wait!
    I sent you a PM

shockers
    Rochester

Awesome! I’m hoping to get up on Red next week. What size Slender Spoons? All I’ve seen around here in stores is 1/8 or 1/4 for bigger sizes. Was wondering if 5/16 was a better option?

tylerman19
    Minnesota

I was using the red and sliver spoon 5/16 once. it was working great i had alot of fish hitting it off my of my marcum zone. i would jig the spoon and it would go off my screen and there would be a fish on it. gosh that was crazy!!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I wish it wasn’t so far and my schedule so busy.

hardlinepro12
    Minnesota

whats with the clam house…thought this we onl represented good stuff on this site

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.