the fanal weekend

• cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

Wow what a ending to the walleye season. Florida with Jim, Sten and Dusty pounded the walleyes and Sten figures they caught 40 walleyes in less then 24 hours. Minnesota also pounded fish .Montana did not do quite as well. California and arizona also did not do as well as it seemed friday into early saturday the fish were just snapping. Nahten and Al checked into florida late saturday afternoon and got there 8 plus nate landed a 34 inch pike yesterday in the snow storm. All in all it was a great final weekend for walleye.
    I would like to thank Hillmens/Buddy Hillmen for letting me go out of his resort/camp ground and it sure has been rewarding working on one of the best ice roads on red lake. For some reason I had a couple customers try and slide by with out paying there road passes this season. Please if your getting a house from me get the road pass before we hit the lake as it looks bad on me and I do not appreciate some one trying to scam out of 10 bucks. The walleye fishing was spectacular in my books this year and I’am all ready looking forward to next winter.
    Another special thanks goes out to all my customers Thanks so much and I hope to here from everyone again next walleye season.
    Now the plan is to chase perch and the elusive upper red lake crapppie for a few weeks and vacation in old minnesota on the ice.
    A few pics from the weekend

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.