Cookie’s

• Willy Wonka
    Forest Lake, Mn.

Shouldn’t Cookie be getting a poker game together pretty soon?

WS

mcrew
    zumbrota,mn

I have heard the fishing is good right now so maybe cookie can give us a report aslo

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

You could always try paying for a trip rather than asking for a freebie…

Call me silly but I kinda think he does it as an advertisment.

cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

Your right on the button there . It’s about the easiest or should I say cheapest way for me to get my name out there. The fishing has been outstanding this early ice and the word is out. The lake was peppered with portables yesterday. Not sure where they come from as no one has called me for lodging or to even see if i had a house out.Tyler,Greg Mitch and Jim have been up since thursday eve. There staying at westwind cabin. Friday they kept 13 keepers and caught fish most of the day. Plus Greg had the pleasure of fighting a 45 inch pike for 25 minutes. Of course the fish got all there lines and with no gaff Mitch grabbed it bare handed for his boss and his hand got shreaded. He said all he could think is if I do not land this fish for Greg I will get fired as it was a company trip. Its a story that will be told over and over as the 3 of then were all giving there boss advise as he battled the fish. I will post a pic when I can as it was a dandy.

Jimmy was also up,he has a fish house stored here at my place and was fishing out of beacon harbor. All he would say as they got a couple, but he did mention he is talking to dean about moving his house over there? Some fishermen can be real funny about how they do. I guess there affraid someone may come fish by them.It did also sound like yesterday was qite a bit slower for some.

I would love to give a free trip but until the reservation book looks better I’am holding off.

I did pull my first house out of the woods and that will be going on the lake somtime this week.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.