JP & Wigwam??

• huskyjerk
    Swea City, Iowa

Haven’t seen a new video report from JP for a while Couldn’t help but notice the lack of/minimal replies to his videos. Hope he knows how much they are appreciated!! You won’t find anybody else as willing to share information as JP is!!

drew-evans
    rochester MN

they were great too watch, hopefully he keeps them up through the melt down and heck into the summer too!

jighead-two
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

I love them, hope to get there someday. I’ll have my pink charmers and pink and gold stop signs! LOTW baby LOTW the walleye capital of the world! JP, Wiggles and the Surgeon have brought me a lot of entertainment this fall and winter.

sewman
    Ideal Corners, MN

I really enjoyed watching JP’s videos too. Talked to him on the phone and he seems like a real down to earth guy. However, I’ve seen some up to date videos from JP on other fishing websites. Hope he’s not disgusted with IDO. Got a hat from JP (the red and white one), it’s awesome! Pink Charmer!!!! LOTW Baby. Was up there with a buddy last Monday to Wednesday. Caught about 140-150 fish on the small side. Had a blast. Took JP’s advise and fished where he suggested. Thanks JP. God Bless

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

I don’t post to the reports but I sure do enjoy watching the videos

mike-west
    Amery, WI

I agree, JP’s posts have been very enjoyable this winter. A little envious that I’m not there, but at least one can dream while wacthing his reports and vids.
    Please keep em coming!!!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I can attest that JP is alive and well. I shook his hand good bye yesterday morning. He is a genuinely great guy. You cant even imagine the hours he puts in to make everyone feel welcome and find fish. I saw it first hand. I dont even know how he finds the time to make the videos but he assured us more were coming.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.