This Weekend

• Anonymous

We took off Friay afternoon for the “Lake” and ventured out with the masses.Went to Twin Island area in the morning, and caught about 20 fish.Of these 20 fish 1 was over 10″and that ended up being big fish for the day as a 16″.11:30 we picked up and went to Pine Island area,Of everyone we talked to all that was biting was 4-6 inchers in all depths.Everyone said that’s all that’s biting, guess what,they were right. Good luck to everyone going in the near future!

Anonymous

Thanks, for the report.

Just talked to some guys that just fished up there yesterday and the fished in 28-30 feet of water and had a much better day. The key was the Vexilar unit. Most of the fish near the bottom were small, but the managed to put together a suspended fish pattern that was preety good. The action was not as fast but the size was awesome. Most of the fish were suspended at the 15 foot level and almost every fish that came through suspended, they caught or lost.
    I will be heading up again either friday or Saturday. Sounds like the big fish bite is still hanging in there, but a little deeper and they are now suspended.

Good Luck and Happy Holidays.

Anonymous

Well due to the fact that the fishing has slowed considerable, and Winnie is heating up, I will not be making the trip up this wekend. Its sounds like Morris point and Long point are producing some nice fish, yet the area over Pine Island is still seeing some nice fish, but not nearly as fast as it was. The fish have started to slide out into the deeper water so if your headed up there, try the 30-34 feet. I did here a good report still from the 4 mile bay area, with the fish caught there mainly being nice walleyes. They were fishing in 8-10 feet of water. Don’t forget about the suspended fish if your fishing LOTW.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.