need a bring me up….? puppy pics?

• drew-evans
    rochester MN

well there they are, hope i can make somebody’s day!! they are 5 weeks old now and cuter than ever!! when i had them out side the tornado siren blew and scared the crap out of me, but instantly i turned to the puppies expecting them to be terrified!! nope they just stopped sat down for a sec. then started beating up on one another again…. i guess they wont be gun shy lol.

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Priceless!
    Helped brighten my day, Thanks

bdlucas

Can i have one of the yellow ones ??

whiskeyandwater
    ????

My wife is going to be unhappy with you if these puppy pics keep showing up. Keep it up please!

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

5 weeks has got to be about the cutest time for pups! Here’s a few of Floyd at that age…130 lbs lighter than now

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

Puppies can always make a day better.

Thanks for sharing.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

brings back memories, my little 3 y/o yellow still has a curl to his tail, kind of like that one yellow pup. was fun to watch them get going in a fight, there were 10 of them and momma had quite a time, the one we ended up with would just sit down and watch everything going on, we liked his attitude.

drew-evans
    rochester MN

Quote:

5 weeks has got to be about the cutest time for pups! Here’s a few of Floyd at that age…130 lbs lighter than now

look at the size of his head! lol cute! i just left a couple of my freinds places of business and you should of seen the secretarys melt!! i thought i wasnt going to get the pups back from them.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

look at the size of his head!

We still get that! He’s got a big noggin.

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Quit showing those pics of those puppies. I keep telling myself one dog is enough ,but I sure like the looks of one of those yellow ones. They will definitely make some kid or adult a great companion.

huskyjerk
    Swea City, Iowa

Nice pics Drew, wish you could keep them that size!!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.