Milk Crates?

• Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Anyone got a line on some milk crates? Looking for a few of the heavy plastic ones. Not metal ones and not the cheapy knock-offs you can buy at stores.

Thanks!

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

I’m your guy!

How many? Standard size or the over size?

I’ll be traveling until mid afternoon so I’ll get back to you then.

tigermusky
    St. Louis Park

Are you going to make some of your own rock cribs for a secret ice fishing spot J/K

orangewhip3x
    Blaine

That is a great question…I’ve been looking for some to strap in the bed of my truck. Perfect for the chain and loose items so they don’t slide around. None of the stores have good quality ones. So if you can direct me to a store I will patronize them.

pool-8-lax
    La Crosse Wisconsin

I picked some up at Farm and Fleet a few months ago. Very heavy duty and also come with a wall mount system. Or, check your local kwik Trips in back of the store all kinds of them just dont get caught..LOL

Brian Hoffies

Quote:

That is a great question…I’ve been looking for some to strap in the bed of my truck. Perfect for the chain and loose items so they don’t slide around. None of the stores have good quality ones. So if you can direct me to a store I will patronize them.

Go to the grocery store and buy a pail of cat litter. It’s in a yellow square pail with a hinged lid. Use the cat litter or dump it out. (it makes good oil dry for absorbing oil on the garage floor.) Anyway put your chain in there. Better then the crates which I use to use. Cover keeps the rain and snow out. Also few would think to steal a pail of cat litter out of your truck. Also the litter works for traction on ice. I’ll leave 5-6 inches in the bottom and toss the chain on top. The litter will absorb moisture from the chain also.

Brian Hoffies

I’ve had several requests for photo’s. (don’t know why, everybody has seen these )

Anyway, they are stacked up in some racking but you can clearly see the size difference between the two.

I get $2 for the small and $4 for the larger. Or, if you can convince me that you are using them for tackle they are free to the people who sent a PM.

Oh, before anybody accuses me if stealing them……….they were forfeited via the auction process.

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

I don’t need any yet, but they work very nicely in the boat for tossing your anchors in while you are not using. Keeps you from dinging up the inside of the boat.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Oh, before anybody accuses me if stealing them……….they were forfeited via the auction process.

Crud. I’d pay extra for some hot ones.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Crud. I’d pay extra for some hot ones.

I can arrange that….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.