St Croix customer service

• kris_brantner
    My river

WOW! i have owned st croixs for almost 10 years. i probably have almost 30 of them. i have never broken one untill about 2 weeks ago. my buddy works at scheels in eau clair and said that if i bring it up there they will ship it out for me at no cost. i bought it up wednesday and on monday morning i had a new rod waiting for me no questions asked and no charge!

troy-starch
    stoddard wi

i bought a st croix bait casting rod years back it had a life time on it.sent it in and they sed that they didnt make that one any more and wouldnt warrenty it. i could send in more money and the would send me the new moddle.that was crap I HAVENT OWEND ONE SINCE.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

and that my friends is why they make ugly sticks.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

True that BK
    Wow

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Troy that has never been the St. Croix policy…You were

treated wrongly by someone…sorry for your experience.

Since the Gold Star warrantee even if you stepped on your rod and your rod was no longer manufactured they will give you the equivalent new model minus $10 per year of age. Or collect the difference between the retail of your old broken rod and a brand new one. Any damage due to worksmanship is always a new rod or equivalent, with only your postage to St Croix. Take it to Everts and Dean usually charges NADA to send it in.

In my business (Guiding), I have had to send in a few no problems what so ever.I cant imagine better service.

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

I has a St Croix Legend that spilt n two between the 3rd and fourth eyes.

I called ST Croix and they said send in the rod and $20.00 and we will sends you a new one.

5 days later. a new Legend arrived.

Thats the only time I have ever had to warranty a rod and they sold me. This was 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.