camo rain gear

• livetofishmn
    Mankato, Mn

looking for some good camouflage rain gear. What should I get, any recommendations? thanks

slipperybob
    Lil'Can, MN

Are you looking for just packable rain gear or the actual full suit of rain wear?

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I bought some Cabela’s camo rain gear I have been happy with, but not sure what you are seeking.

Does it need to be quiet material or camo and keep you dry?

Sully

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

looking for some good camouflage rain gear. What should I get, any recommendations? thanks

Gander Mountain Tech H2O. Had this stuff 6 or 7 years now. So far it’s been a great set of fishing/hunting gear.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

Gander Mountain Tech H2O. Had this stuff 6 or 7 years now. So far it’s been a great set of fishing/hunting gear.

x2. Best bang for the buck right there!

-J.

livetofishmn
    Mankato, Mn

thanks guys. Yeah pretty much looking for some lighter shell type rain gear that will work for fishing and turkey/bow hunting. the gander mountain stuff looks like what I want. Is the h20 from gander pretty quiet?

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Very quiet. I’ve harvested turkey, deer, moose, red stag, fallow deer and geese with it.

FYI, I hate sitting still. I’m a spot and stalk hunter so quiet clothing is a must for me.

livetofishmn
    Mankato, Mn

very nice! I’m looking online and it only shows a couple camo patterns, what pattern do you guys like best? I see they have the digital FLX which looks good for all around.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.