What happened?

• bigpike

Running around this morning and I ran past Skeeter Boat Center and it looked like the boats were replaced with work trucks, upon closer inspection – basically a drive by, I noticed a few boats in the back none in the show room. Did I miss out on something that happened with this business?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

They’re just remodeling the show room.

I’ll have to remind Gregg to send out a memo next time!

proffy1

i believe they moved up to the old chippewa facility for more room.

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Good catch bigpike! We are in the process of moving 3 miles due north on 124 to the big Markquart building. We will be able to get 10 + boats on the show floor, as well as have a parts department, a rod room (we carry G Loomis and Elk River), an electronics and trolling motor area, etc. We will post an official announcement when we have the date set for the phone and computer moves, but it looks like it will be late next week.
    That building is HUGE and we are looking forward to having room for everything.
    Thanks,
    Gregg

bigpike

Holy Crap, I was a little worried for awhile. Looked a little desolate. Then again everything is looking desolate these days with this never ending winter, cold and snow. Glad to hear and if I hit the jackpot I will be down to buy 2 boats. The new place sounds fanatastic!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.