Anyone make a quality 2 piece rod?

• b-mac
    Hudson, WI

I’m looking for a nice 2 piece spinning rod that I can transport easier for camping and canoeing trips. I thought Loomis made one, but I didn’t see any in their current line up, but I could be wrong. I’m just wondering if anyone else has a good lead on a decent 2-piecer?

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Croix has a several options in the Avid series and new eyecon as well.Not sure which action you may be looking for?

b-mac
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Croix has a several options in the Avid series and new eyecon as well.Not sure which action you may be looking for?

An Avid would be great. I didn’t think they made 2-piecers, glad I’m wrong.

I was hoping for a 6’6″ in Med or ML or maybe one of each depending on the wife’s mood

Dean Marshall

Both are available.

super_do
    St Michael, MN

St Croix also makes a Premier 4pc Travel Rod that comes with a case. My brother bought a couple of these last year and took them to Costa Rica. He said they worked out great.

Dean Marshall

Quote:

St Croix also makes a Premier 4pc Travel Rod that comes with a case. My brother bought a couple of these last year and took them to Costa Rica. He said they worked out great.

I got one for Alaska trip…I was pleasantly surprised myself!

b-mac
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

that might be the ticket…perfect for backpacking

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.