Puppies!

• drew-evans
    rochester MN

My little girl Ella has started having her first litter we are three hours in and have 6 so far three blacks and three yellows two of the blacks are males and one is female, two of the yellows are female and one is male. here is a pic more too come. so far everything is going great i’ll keep you posted on any new additions.

she was very stubern and would not have the puppies in the kiddie pool we had doctored up for her and had her sleeping in the past few weeks. she was wanted in our room so bad that she kept carying the first pup to our door way and would not go in the kiddie pool for anything so we just gave in and moved our bed to the corner and got on area set up for her now she has calmed down and is doing very well.

drew-evans
    rochester MN

congrats Pool 8 your man Jack is a father!

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

Awesome!

I love labs~

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Very cool Drew. Those pups are going to make some kid/grownup very good companions. If I did not have Rex I would be givin you a call, but I am a dog man. I will have to catch up with you in a few to at least come see them. Give Ella a extra treat when she is up to it

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Congrats. Looks like Ella is worn out.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Congrats!

-J.

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Cool

Hope everything continues to go well.

sodak
    Andover, MN

awesome..
    can’t wait to see more pics

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

I know it seems like a pain in the butt now, but it sure looks like a fun time

Good Luck with the little buggers, soon they will be tearing up your house

deerdragger

Nice. We’re on the tail-end (pun intended) of our litter of British Labs. They’re 6 weeks old today and I confess that I’m looking forward to them moving on to their new homes.

PM me if you’re looking for buyers as we’re still fielding calls and I can give them your contact info if you’d like.

johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

So what’s the grand total??

drew-evans
    rochester MN

6 was the final tally two black males one black female 2 yellow females and 1 yellow male, everything is going well ella has moved into the kiddie pool now and is very comfortable from what we can see. and all the puppies are doing very well too i would post pics but i need to go as for i have the flew or something and am on my way to the doctor to try and get fixed up. if im feeling up too it i’ll have laura help me get some pics up here later.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.