Sign of Spring coming

• muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

Checked the mail today Wi Turkey permits arrived I got 2nd season my son 3rd. Man I can hardly wait

stratos_375
    Southern Wisconsin

Got mine yesterday, spring is just around the corner!

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Got my Cabelas Spring Master hard cover catalog today. Now that is a sure sign!

-J.

drifter295
    Hastings MN

I delivered lots of those little yellow permit cards yesterday, congrats

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

I got a long list of outside honeydo’s, spring must be close..:)

Al

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

Quote:

Got my Cabelas Spring Master hard cover catalog today. Now that is a sure sign!

My wife says that means you spend too much money there….
    -J.

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

Another sign of sping is that the dog poop starts to re-appear in the yard – as the snow receeds.

A sure sign….of a disgusting job ahead.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Heck and I was thinking that Sunday I was going to have to reload the basement with wood, oh that’s the wrong way!!! But it has been in the 20’s all week!!! Woohooo!!!

Mark

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Another sign of sping is that the dog poop starts to re-appear in the yard – as the snow receeds.

A sure sign….of a disgusting job ahead.

I am lucky, mine eats his.

Isn’t that just the biggest pain in the rear job each spring? And I don’t have the motivation to go though the deep snow to go removing some this winter to minimize the spring collection. With each layer more is revealed until that one day you get to go slogging through the yard picking up a winters worth of soggy mush or dig out frozen tootsie rolls in the shade. Not looking forward to it.

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

I think we aren’t the only ones fired up for turkey season to get here

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I seen a dead skunk on the road two days ago and its eigther the warm spell we just went through or spings going to be here sooner then normal. They hibernate, but do come out of it during a fairly long warm spell, we just had one about a week long. Most call it the Janurary thaw we have every year but I’ve never seen a skunk this time of year around here during that time.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.