Garage cleaning

• nick
    Lakeville, MN

OK I’ll admit it’s a tad over due, time to get rid of some stuff in there, I got a good section of junk that needs to be tossed, probably 2 truck beds full, anyone have any suggestion on where to legally dump the trash, Last time I went to the dump with some stuff for my brother it was like $50+ in Burnsville… Yikes $100+ to clean the garage just seems too steep. Local trash Company wanted outrageous prices on a dumpster, and I’m not sure I’m really allowed to do this in my neighborhood anyways. Some plastic, some wood, some metal, it’s more bulk than anything….

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Just put a little at a time in the trash every week.

jerry b
    western WI

X2- -and then maybe a backyard weenie roast and some s’mores with the scrap wood. Kids’ll love it jerr

VSRangerMan
    Chippewa Falls,WI

Backyard fire pit & a trip to recycling center,problem should be solved.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Everts!

tgruenke
    IGH, MN/Holcombe, WI

Take some fishing and dump it in. It makes great structure. Just kidding. I know if some communities twice a year they will have a free day where you can bring whatever and not have to pay for it.

buck-slayer

Put some of it out by the curb with a FREE sign. One mans trash is anothers treasure.

Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

Yep, post it on CG’s List! I’m amazed what has disappeared from my curb after a post. And how quick it goes.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Well I live in a condo/townhouse so burning is out I’m sure, I’m ok with spending some to get rid of the stuff, just trying to find a cheaper way to do it. I’ve tried getting rid of as little at a time, that’s not working so well and some stuff would need to be cut to fit in the trash bin, some easier than others….

Can anyone reccomend a cheaper dump?

I live on a dead end street, so the curb won’t do much, not sure I want to deal with craigslist, but it’s an option I guess.

I got an old Lazy boy to get rid of and an entertainment center thats pretty nice IMHO, just doesn’t fit our house anymore, it does fit our 32 inch flat screen. Pretty sure bridging will take the Lazy boy, doubtful on the entertainment center.

barebackjack
    New Prague, MN.

I know there is a dumpster behind a certain place you dropped lunch off to someone once… Really, go ahead, we rarely fill the thing.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.