Massive Bird Kills / Fish Kills – What gives?

• Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

It’s pretty strange, but there have been numerous mass animal deaths reported around the globe – fish in the Chesapeake Bay and Arkansas River, birds in Louisiana and Texas, and turtle doves in Italy are a few of the examples. The news is all over the media, and there’s some conjecture that a shifting magnetic north pole could be a part of the problem.

Any thoughts here on IDO? A little scary.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I’m sure it was all those trapped gases & hot air molecules along with those dashed hopes and dreams that went up in smoke when the Dome collapsed.

At any rate, 2012 will be here soon enough and we won’t have to worry about any of it after that.

desperado

Gonna stick with my standard answer:
    I blame Al Gore

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

End of Days.

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

If we all agree to let them raise taxes everything will be just fine.

Jaya
    Zimmerman, MN

i heard that the guy who was just found dead in the land fill from the bush admin. was in charge of the destruction of chem weapons from iraq and their solution was to bury them at an army base in little rock and a week or so later all the animals started dying and then a week later that guy was found dead. not sure how credible this story is but intresting chain of events.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Ya its pretty strange, infact real strange. Something diffrent in atmospheric conditions in that perticular area?, something that amounts to a Tesla level experiment? Does anyone know if the areas where these birds were found wheather or not theres anyone living close by in those areas that hold high level supposed secret military or secret jobs? A person can surmise just about anything, I’m waiting to hear any information, whatever it is its a wierd one forsure. The vet that looked at some of the birds in Arkansas said they suffered some amount of trama, what kind of trama and how severe was it. Was a wing broken, a few or many feathers gone, what kind of trama was it. Id sure like to hear what happened to the birds and what thier doing with the birds to find out more.

desperado

them Black Birds collided with the Black Helicopters

gregstew
    Red Wing, MN

In related news…Rosie O’Donnell continues her “Naked Skydiving and Skinny Dipping” tour after being spotted in all these locations……

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

There went my morning.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I say we put Jesse Ventura on it!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Probably a good idea Chris, he seems to be the only one whos double checking other things out.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

And if there isn’t a conspiracy, he’ll make one up.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

I have no ideas why these things are happening but some of their explanations were laughable IMO….
    One reason for the bird deaths

Quote:

The vet that looked at some of the birds in Arkansas said they suffered some amount of trauma

Why then do we not not street sweepers and front end loaders cleaning up after the Forth of July……..

desperado

Quote:

The vet that looked at some of the birds in Arkansas said they suffered some amount of trauma

Yaaa; talk about a “Well DUH” statement, eh?
    Even if they had NEVER suffered ANY amount of trauma previously, they obviously suffered SOME amount of trauma from that final “hard landing”
    YA THINK ?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Nope, they all died in their sleep of old age.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.