The Most Inspirational Fisherman Ever

• t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

This has to be one of the most inspirational fisherman to ever live. There aren’t many times in my life I find myself choking back tears but watching this story did just that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glrU4JKV1SI

walleye1274
    Chippewa Falls, WI

He is a Winner for sure. Amazing!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I can’t view it at work. Is it the Bass Tourney angler who has birth defects? If so, that is truly inspirational.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Those videos of Clay never get old!

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Awesome I would love to see him win one.

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

and that just tells you that none of us, for the most part, has any problems..

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Quote:

I can’t view it at work. Is it the Bass Tourney angler who has birth defects? If so, that is truly inspirational.

You got it Pug. Clay Dyer. Incredible story.

PowerFred

Quote:

and that just tells you that none of us, for the most part, has any problems..

When it comes right down to it, I don’t have to look very far to see someone who has it MUCH tougher than I do. I get so frustrated when I hear “able-bodied” people urine and moan about what they “can’t” do. I can do anything I decide I can. The people who say they can’t are quitters. This guy is a WINNER!

Be grateful for all the blessings that God has given you. I know I am.

matt-p
    White Bear Lake, MN

He will win one day!! I have seen many videos of his and that is really amazing. It really makes you think how blessed the able bodied people are. He is a trooper. Also an amazing fisherman!! Gets my vote!!

JasonP
    Twin Cities

Crap…this stuff always gets me.

Amazing.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Note, it was a 26# catfish that got him started. I just love Clay’s story. Now there is a guy I’d jump at the chance to fish with on a lake.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.