Thanks for the Help Shopping for Puppies!!

• kizew
    Dallas, WI

Thank you to all the IDO members that helped us shop for a new puppy. We settled on a Golden Retriever. Our new little female was born Sunday, December 5th @ 3:30am. Now we are anxiously waiting to bring her home. Not sure which one in the picture is her but that picture was taken Sunday.
    Thanks again!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Congrats on the new addition. Be careful you don’t end up going home with more than one when you go to pick up your pup.

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Quote:

Congrats on the new addition. Be careful you don’t end up going home with more than one when you go to pick up your pup.

Thanks James! I hear you on that! They are all cute when they are that little!

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

LOL. That is what happened to us almost 6 years ago. I go back and forth on that decision.

Good Luck Gregg!

FDR

mike-g
    Bloomington,MN

Congrats Greg!

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

OH. you want them all.. and take them all home..

it reminds me of the old Buick Jack Nicklaus commercial.

where he has a Buick Station wagon.. and He says he likes this.. and his wife says, She likes that..

and His kids say.. WE LIKE THE PUPPIES.. and in the back end of the car, they open the door, and its full of Puppies..

and then they show the look on Jack’s face…

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Thanks guys!

kizew
    Dallas, WI

We are officially getting a female and her name will be Annabelle. Of course I am not responsible for that name – if I picked a name it would be Spike or Killer! Looks like we will get her right after the Minneapolis boat show the 3rd weekend in January!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.