lazy ike’s

• bt-eye
    Apple Valley, Mn (Pool 2)

these lures used to be the standard o choise when i was but a young lad. does anyone ever use these lures anymore or are they just junk and to be put in a museum??? I still have 2 from the 1960’s i receivied from my dad.

Don Hanson

Same thing here, they used to be a go to lure for me. Both for pike and eyes. It seems the quality of the lure is not the same now.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

I pulled lazy Ikes last summer on 3-ways on Mille Lacs. I rigged them with a night crawler on the back treble! Growing up on Mille Lacs this was the mud flat lure of choice!!!!!!! The presention is much like what many are now doing pulling crank baits in the deep basins on the lake.
    Deep runner and lots of action!!!!!

DONOTDELETE

I like IKE!
    Any body want to sell ’em?

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

yeah……..my dad’s got a hole bunch of really old ones that we never use…….i don’t even think they’ve ever been taken out of their boxes………just sittin there collecting dust……you could probably just have em if ya want em

DONOTDELETE

Jake,
    It was a serious offer. I will buy used Ike’s for my personal use. I’m not a dealer or collector.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

i know……i was just joshin ya (i tend to do that a lot)

by the way…..welcome to the site

stuart
    Mn.

I still use them,brown&white black&white slow trolled the eyes just luv um.. Jake…your a BAD man I had my keys in my pocket and was on my way to winona

willowcat
    Lake City, MN

I got some old wooden lazy Ikes, Lazy daisys, and flat fish. Don’t plan on selling them or useing them, but I would like to find a way to replicate them. Then use the replicas. I’ve herd the stories of the walleye cought on them, to bad the plastic remakes dont work that good.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.