Looking for used Lowe 1760…

• Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Hi all. Need a little help. I am looking for a Lowe 1760 tiller for sale but am having a tough time finding a good deal. Boat and trailer are needed but motor is optional. New, I can get a 2010 with livewell for $5K without motor right now. Just looking for a better deal on used that is less than 10 years old in good condition. Have been looking for some time now. Don’t need it tomorrow but just checking if anyone has seen one in front yards or on roadside. I wouldn’t turn away from a 1655 also. I check boats.com, boattrader.com, and search engine for craigslist routinely. Thanks for reading.

Ted

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Good luck with your search! My Dad just bought an 1860 w/ a 60hp 4 stroke Merc. Not being in it on the water yet, they look like great boats. Nice high sides and plenty of storage in the bow.

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Yeah…they do look solid. With young kids fishing, the high sides were also a positive. Problem…there are few, if any, used ones on the web…meaning they are probably bought and used for long periods of time…

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Why must it be a Lowe?

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Quote:

Is this the boat you are looking for?

Lowe 1760 Jon boat.

Yep…that is the one. Doesn’t have to be that boat if it is a rockin’ deal but just like the design/quality of the lowe boat. I am also open to travel a few hours to get it.

Ted

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.