Boat Insurance Help

• joeyno5
    Rochester MN.

Just got a letter from my insurance company that they are dropping my policy. Who are you guys using for boat insurance, and do they have personal property coverage.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Justin Schneider is my agent. Angler’s Advantage is the insurer. The coverage includes personal prop. Justin is a member here so you could always just shoot him a PM with questions.

joeyno5
    Rochester MN.

Thanks Guys.

greg_r
    Woodbury MN

X3

jason-pitts
    Des Moines, IA and Hager City, WI

I use Justin & Anglers Advantage too!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Anglers Advantage is one of the very few insurance companies that have guide and tourny angler insurance. That’s how I hooked up with Justin.

I was looking for an insurance company for better car and home rates and this guy with a quote says “Hey, are you the Briank from Ido?” Next thing I know I have my guiding insurance with him.

Couple things that are different with Anglers Advantage. If your accident free for (I think)a year, you have a choice of a 10% discount or reducing your deductible. I started out with a $250. deductible and each year it’s dropped by $50.00. Today I have 0 deductible. Can’t beat that with a St Croix Rod!

In fact, there’s a post around here that talks about a chance to win a free St Croix rod just for getting a quote from Justin…off to find it!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.