The weekend.

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

It has been a long week with no fishing break in it. This is some prime fall fishing weather coming this weekend. Cant wait to get back out after some hungry fish. For me it will be 2 days of fishing down on the river for hungry walleyes. No big surprise there. I have talked to several people that are going or may be all ready up at Mille Lacs for another round of night trolling. I would bet pool 4 will be putting out some good actions this weekend to.

Anyone going to be out chasing fall crappies or panfish? they can be going good this time of year to.

So what is everyone else up to? What ever it is have a great weekend.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Gary and I will probably see you on the river tomorrow. Stay away from my secret spots

Rootski

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Oh I’ll probably wander my way down to Pool 4 sometime

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

I’m pretty sure you guys will see Nicole and I on pool 4 tomorrow.

JasonP
    Twin Cities

I’ll be sneaking around in the AM.

wally1992
    Evansville MN

Just got in from the dock. Was there about an hour. Caught 3 walleyes and a bullhead on a white glow jig and plastic.
    Quess what the kids and I are having for supper tonight?
    The lake was just like glass, the complete opposite of the last few days.
    We will be out there again over the weekend but will stay at it longer.
    There was a smorgasboard of evening sounds. Geese, Yote’s ,dogs, Heron and some ducks. Puts all the world back into perspective.

fish4eyes

What lake were you fishing Walleye1992? Chomping at the bit to hit Mille Lacs now for some pigs. But I have to get ready for a week in the woods deer hunting nest week. Was up Mille Lacs last weekend and did well. I know there going to hammer them up there this weekend. Well maybe I’ll press my luck and head up tomorrow night. This is awesome weather for October and very hard to pass up. Well I’m cooking and eating my catch from last weekend. Good luck on the water. Be safe waters cold this time of year.
    FISH-4-EYES

mikeraiche
    Arkansaw Wi

Quote:

Just got in from the dock. Was there about an hour. Caught 3 walleyes and a bullhead on a white glow jig and plastic.
    Quess what the kids and I are having for supper tonight?
    The lake was just like glass, the complete opposite of the last few days.
    We will be out there again over the weekend but will stay at it longer.
    There was a smorgasboard of evening sounds. Geese, Yote’s ,dogs, Heron and some ducks. Puts all the world back into perspective.

Never tried bullhead before!

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

WORK

Eric Pomplun
    janesville, wisconsin

got out today for a few hours 1 legal and a short was it. but heading out tommorow also. should be a good day. tried crappies today but nothing much happening cant seem to find them on the river.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Quote:

WORK

Thank you Jake. Someone has to keep this economy rolling while the rest of us slackers are at play.

Surf-N-Turf
    Stevens Point, WI

Any chance that you guys that hit P4 could report back on the bite? I’m considering a run over next week.
    Thanks…Gregory

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Work on Saturday
    Sunday is a full slate: Jonathan’s football championship game at 9am, hockey practice at 11:00, Basketball game at 2, get home by 3:30 and finish getting the house ready to scare the crap out of the neighborhood kids on Halloween

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.