A housework challenged husband

• carroll58
    Twin Cities, USA

One day, a housework challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt.

Soon after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to his wife, “What setting do I use on the washing machine?”

“It depends,” she replied, “what does it say on your shirt?? “

He yelled back,

G o P A C K E R S

She replied —
    “Use hot water, a box of Tide, and four cups of bleach”.

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hags54701
    Eau Claire, WI

I was going to respond in a smart aleck way, but the news and Sportscenter is doing a fine job covering the Purple People. No more abuse needed. At least the Chosen One will have more time to spend on his cell phone while nursing that fractured ankle.
    On a serious note however, in case some of you missed it, there is a new international sign for choking. All in good fun. Now you know what us Cheeseheads had to endure last season.

lots-of-luck
    Mayer, MN

Quote:

I was going to respond in a smart aleck way, but the news and Sportscenter is doing a fine job covering the Purple People. No more abuse needed. At least the Chosen One will have more time to spend on his cell phone while nursing that fractured ankle.
    On a serious note however, in case some of you missed it, there is a new international sign for choking. All in good fun. Now you know what us Cheeseheads had to endure last season.

rmartin
    United States

Fortunately they have replay to overturn all of the bad TD calls. Not using it properly is a coaching issue.

eyehabit
    WestBend Wisconsin

Deanna just commented on her husbands photo’s and said they were meant for her but they got intercepted…..lol

pdl
    Bayport/St. Croix/Otsego/Grand Rapids

My cheesehead relatives have been wondering what the ump’s white stick was for. Should I clue them in?
    What do you think are the possiblities this whole cell phone thing is just one more example of a sly old-boy southern fox taunting his Yankee hounds hounds by stirring up a surefire recipe to sell bar-B-Qs and his wive’s second book? (Worked for Hillary in NY, eh?) Watch for the opening of the first Infamous Bretts “Restaurante”-n-Bookstore, coming soon to your neighborhood!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.