Hawkeye/Badger Game!!

• smithkeith
    Waterloo, Iowa

This should be a great game! The team with the least mistakes will win. Go HAWKEYES!!!

earnit

I was at the Badger game last week and it was amazing. They played a perfect game. Having said that…..I don’t see Bucky winning today. An emotional let-down and playing on the road will have Iowa come out on top.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

If Wisconsin wants to win they must do the following.

1. Mix it up on offense, run twice pass on third down every possession won’t work.
    2. Middle Linebacker must stay home to stop the rush up the middle
    3. Must take some shots down the field. Iowa is too good defensively to try to gain 3-4 at a crack all day
    4. Use the running back who’s producing the best today (if White’s running better than Clay, use him)
    5. Don’t give up points on kickoffs
    6. No stupid coaching mistakes (running on 3 & 15, or playing prevent defense on 3&19 25 yards down the field).

That being said, the Badgers have the players to do it and I hope they do. GO BADGERS!!!

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Going to very difficult in Kinnick, but if they want to be the best team in the Big Ten, that’s what they have to do, play like they did last weekend!!! Seems pretty simple, hopefully the coaching staff found something to attack on both sides of the ball in the film room.

Mark

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

wimwuen…you are getting a little serious here… It took a little time to stop laughing after you came in with a powerpoint breakdown of the game. You might want to see if ESPN has any openings… Go Bucky!!!

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I believe if Wisconsin scores more points they will win the game! That being said go Badgers!

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Quote:

wimwuen…you are getting a little serious here… It took a little time to stop laughing after you came in with a powerpoint breakdown of the game. You might want to see if ESPN has any openings… Go Bucky!!!

I can attach the powerpoint if you want. Tell me which of those you disagree with. Just stating what I think needs to be done if the Badgers want to win, never said I was right.

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

Hawks 13-10 at halftime. Go Hawks!!!!

bigpike

Badgers draw first blood secound half GO BUCKY!!!!

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Really good game!

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

If Iowa holds onto the lead they will win the game…

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Nice call Coach B!

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

Great game

rmartin
    United States

Great game Bucky
    I am an Iowa fan NEXT weekend.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

As a Badger fan I had a huge sigh of relief. Iowa is the team I worry about playing most each year. Almost a mirror image between programs, but Iowa has had the upper hand for the last 15 years or so. We’ll take a 1 point win.

Great game Hawkeyes.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Good game hawk fans!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

that fake punt made my day

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

That one point won the game. If Iowa would have caught that pass a few minutes befor games end it mght have made a diffrence. If there was another 60 seconds on the clock I think Iowa would have won.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Their is a ton of variables that could come into play in any game played. The team that won wins because they won no matter what coulda or shoulda happened. Very exciting game anyhow…

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Was that SWEET or what Dan, the badgers have 2 of their starters go down-Kendricks and White- and still find a way 2 win! Goooo Big Red Not 2 mention Toon . Borland ETC.

bigpike

Bunch of “ifs” in the game, I only got to watch the first half and I saw an Iowa team leave 4 not so special teams points on the field….Great win for Bucky Badger

baldwin4
    NE IA

Congrats to WI fans It was truely a great game between 2 rivals……Well done

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

Congrats Badgers in getting it done.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Hard fought game. Fun to watch . When is MI St going to dump a game?

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Quote:

Hard fought game. Fun to watch . When is MI St going to dump a game?

Next weekend. These same Hawkeyes will get it done. Us Badger fans will be rooting for the Hawkeyes the rest of the year. Take out MSU and OSU, we want you to get to 10-2

smithkeith
    Waterloo, Iowa

Only got to see the 1st 20 minutes. Then went to see UNI kick Ill. St.s butts. From what I heard……good game. Come bowl time…..people around the country are going to know what Big 10 football is all about. Great game Wisconsin!!

bosman
    DeSoto, WI

See-saw battle from the opening kickoff. Games like this leave me questioning the wisdom of spliting the Big 10 with these two teams in opposite divisions…..

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Go big red. Great game boys. I bet someone will be practicing extra points this week

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.