Did you guys get rain or what?

• mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Just seen the national news and both Wisconsin and Minnesota got a pounding, whens it going to quit raining, hopefully soon.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

No rain here at the moment(Rochester,Mn) but we have major highways closed (63 north & 52 north)due to flooding and wash outs,Both closed just north of Rochester,Mn and now I just heard part of Interstate 35 is closed on the south side of Owatonna,Mn.

I need to do parts run heading north so I will see first hand exactly what roads are closed.

Good day for a delayed road trip.

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

2 inches in S Minneapolis in 12 hours, yesterday.

4 inches over the past 36.

Soggy!

I feel bad for S Minnesota – Owatonna received 8 inches yesterday

Dog

Surf-N-Turf
    Stevens Point, WI

5.8″ total for the storm over here, at my house.

abra

Highway 57 from kasson through to hader was open last night at 8 PM and no reason it should have changed as the creek here at my place that feeds into the zumbro has dropped 4′ this morning. This well take anyone going north well past pine island and zumbrota.

barebackjack
    New Prague, MN.

Two sumps did the trick, I think our basement might be dry by now, wasn’t too bad considering the amount of rain we got in that two days.

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Parents MT’d rain gauge yesterday morning and it was already overflowing at 6″ then proceeded to get another 2.5″ during the day. Not sure how long it overflowed but atleast 8.5″ in Cannon Falls!!!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Dumped out 4.5″ from gauge here in Hudson. Quite a bit but nothing like they got to the south of here.

ET

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

.5 inches on Wednesday, 3″ by 7:30 p.m. last night and another 1″ over night.

Mark

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

6.5″ on the SW side of Rochester in my guage. Little sprinkle this morning but all is well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.