MINN. & IOWA used suv’s

• Indytransplant
    Pierre, S.D.

I’m looking for a used Envoy and have found two with options I’d like. One in each state, so the question is
    should I be concerned about rust or road salt damage. I want to contact the dealers but at about 400 miles away I don’t want to waist thier or my time.
    One is in Mpls/Stpaul and other north west Iowa.

Stonecutter

abra

Obliviously you’re not concerned with cosmetics so if they’re sound otherwise and you make sure you get every penny off you can for the body depreciation why not.

Indytransplant
    Pierre, S.D.

I’m concerned about cosmetics but. Pictures look great on both units. I have no trade as it was totaled, so will need to contact dealer then get IDO help to look at units. ??
    Most of Envoy’s out there are from Virginia. Lease vehicals ?? The one I had was brought in form Michigan And could’nt have done better if I’d bought new.

stonecutter

Mr. Pike 81
    NW Iowa

Where is the one in NW IA. If it is close by, I could take a look for you.

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

also depending on where in the mpls/st paul area I could look at it for you as well

Indytransplant
    Pierre, S.D.

thanks guys the Envoy in Iowa I found out is orginaly from New Jersy. the other one is in Mapplewood. Wade74 my email is [email protected] and I can give you paticulars. thanks goes to walleybanger also.
    Stonecutter

fishinfool
    mn

The one that is from out east I would be wary of if its still out there. Lots of scams going on lately of you send me the money and I send you the vehicle type thing.

be careful FF

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.