Warrior boats??

• Derrick Cox
    MN, Eagan

looking around at boats and it will be my next boat and i am curious about the pros/cons of the boat. Looking at both tiller and dual console boats in 17-20 foot range. How much room is there, can it handle rough water, can you fish multiple people,etc

derrick

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I heard a rumor they were coming out of bankruptcy. Have they?

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

A lot of info on walleye central about warrior boats and the current bankrutcy issues.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

I heard a rumor they were coming out of bankruptcy. Have they?

Not yet, there is a significant effort being made to get it going again,time will tell.

They are a very seaworthy boat and especially highly regarded by the loyal tiller fisherman!

jerry b
    western WI

1890bt-probably the last boat I’ll own. Rides good, handles well. I’ve had 2 others in the boat with me, but it’s a little cozy. Reasonably dry ride but if the winds quartering, you better have a rain suit. Not particularly fast, maybe 35 mph @ WOT. Absolutely love the power steering and the Yammi f115. I’d buy another in a heartbeat jerr

fishnutbob
    Walker, Mn.

I have owned two Warriors 2090BT and my boat now is a V193 S/C 2007 its a safe boat great ride and it has a slow drift because of the hull. You will like the ride and Ive had up to five people fishing at times. If you can find a used Warrior take a good look at it and make a offer. When I had my 2090 for sale it sold real fast had two guys who wanted it. Beam on the 2090 is 90″ same on the 1890 my V193 has a 97″ beam, for pure boat control the tiller is the best.

Im on the Pro Staff for Warrior boats and yes a group of investors are putting a deal together to get the company up and running again. Stay tuned.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

It was reported on Walleye Central that a real estate for sale sign has gone up on the property.
    That leaves a couple of options…………

1) If re-opened it will be relocating.

2) It’s done and won’t re-open.

Jeez I hate rumors. Be nice to see this one finally settled.

Kent Andersen
    Amery WI

Neithier option is correct at this time and there should be a formal announcement within 2 weeks. This is not a Rumor.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

derrick,

Warriors are great boats. I think I can say I’ve fished out of every model, but mostly out of 1890s and 2090s. Even with them out of business, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy one if I were in the market.

On a side note, I really hope the company is able to start back up. They made a great boat and I always like having more choices.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Neithier option is correct at this time and there should be a formal announcement within 2 weeks. This is not a Rumor.

Ummm, still a rumor. Until there is a announcement they are still closed. Anything beyond that is STILL a rumor.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.