its all wedding all the time …

• oldrat
    Upper Midwest

so my oldest is getting married.. 31 for the first time.. THANK GOD.. just pray that everything goes great.. and that no one shoots their mouth off or what ever for the kids’day.. you know the typical family stupid stuff..

have a great weekend where ever you are.. and if you see us.. or me.. help out the father of the bride..

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Here hoping all goes well for her and you and may it be a great time for all

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Congratulations. One thing that may help the wedding go well is to leave out the comments “for the 1st time” in your conversations. Especially in mixed company.

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

rmartin
    United States

Congrats,
    I thought you were announcing a new cable TV channel. God help us all for that.

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Congratulations Old Rat

emover
    Malcom, IA

Congrats old rat! May the day be everything she wants and more. My daugher is getting married Aug 21st, I can feel your pain

dave

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

well the wedding is over and I survive my lines and my giving of my daughter away to a guy who doesn’t fish.. He is a computer geek..

thanks for the well wishes.. I hope that they make it work.. and I told her, that NOW THE ADVENTURE BEGINS..

and now if I can find a man for the other daughter.. ..

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

How much is the Dowry??????? I might know someone

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Quote:

well the wedding is over and I survive my lines and my giving of my daughter away to a guy who doesn’t fish.. He is a computer geek..

thanks for the well wishes.. I hope that they make it work.. and I told her, that NOW THE ADVENTURE BEGINS..

Well, look at it this way, at least he won’t be asking to borrow the boat….

Congrats

Al

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.