Help Please!!

• fishnutbob
    Walker, Mn.

Would anyone be able to pick up some Gly, generic roundup from Joe Hopkins? I talked to him yesterday and he has it and a really good price. I need 2.5 gals. Is anyone coming up to Walker in the next month and would pick it up for me. I would take you out fishing a half day on Leech. He lives between Monticello and Buffalo.

The cost is $34.99 I’ll send him a check before you pick it up. Pm me if you can pick it up. You can call him for directions to his place.

Thanks.

Ill be planting another food plot in Aug

Joe Hopkins
    Monticello, MN
    763-286-2868

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Fishnut, I will be running past Monticello on interstate 94 next Sunday heading North. Let me know if that is a day that would work for him. I will be staying on Pelican Lake in Breezy Point, but plan to make a run past Leech sometime in the week.

FDR

rangerski
    North Metro

That’s a smoking price! I picked up 2.5 gallons of killz all (similar generic to Roundup) for around $125… Good Deal for you

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice commercial… Might want to check for a ride up on the Hunting Site Food Plots

big G

dentmeister1

You’re the best man! Can others do any more for you?

fishnutbob
    Walker, Mn.

Quote:

Nice commercial… Might want to check for a ride up on the Hunting Site Food Plots

big G

Thanks Big for the Link to Food Plots, I looked for a food Plot forum to post this but didnt see it, so I posted it in the General forum. Im new at all this forum stuff and its not a commercial for anyone

I have someone that will pick it up and he gets a half day free guide trip on Leech with me. He burns his gas and I burn my gas in my boat and we fish. Even trade hes coming this way anyways. We all win

Also Ski, yes thats a real good price. Mills Fleet has a gallon 41% gly generic roundup for 59.99 I get 2.5 gallons for 34.99 IM

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.