New deadliest catch theme song…

• Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Loved the promo song for the deadliest catch so I did a little digging and found out that Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam is the man behind the music! Boy does that bring back some memories…lol Here is a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Js2Ef5Ojg

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Sweet! I knew right away it was the main man Vedder as I’m a big Pearl Jam fan, but I just couldn’t place the song. Thanks for the link!

hags54701
    Eau Claire, WI

Hey, thanks for sharing Ted. Isn’t crazy how you feel like you get to know these guys on these fishing boats over time. Not looking forward to the upcoming episodes when we lose big Phil. Not only that, but this had to be the year that his kid Jake switched onto another boat. It is really going to be a tough pill for that kid to swallow. At least they parted on good terms. Best show on TV…without question.

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

I couldn’t agree more with getting to know the cast. Reminds me of the movie with Jim Carrey…The Truman Show. A couple others on here have stated this already but it is sad watching Phil knowing that he is gone. If his boys only knew, they wouldn’t be sweating the small stuff!! It gives me a reality check to think about what really matters in life!!

Ted

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

It is one of our favorite shows at home too.

It is really sad watching what is happening with his son on a different boat and even just hearing some of the things that Phil is saying knowing the outcome.
    JB

mikedurr12
    MUKWONAGO, WI

That movie they show in that Youtube video, “Into the Wild” is full of Eddie Vedder’s music, it really adds to the movie. IF you like “Rise” check it out.

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

My wife reserved the cd from the library already… Fired up to throw that on my i-pod touch!! Read about the movie and think I will be watching it down the road also.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.