crankbait storage

• rlamar
    Davenport, Iowa, USA

There was a post a short time ago re; crankbait storage boxes. I know where to find the B&B ones but there was another brand several guys used. I should have saved it then, but my memory is worse than I thought.Thanks in advance for any help.

jason-pitts
    Des Moines, IA and Hager City, WI

I just bought a few Special Mate storage boxes. I bought the 5128C for my crankbaits and the 8128C for my stickbaits. Each box holds 120 baits. I really like them. They are around $50 w/ shipping. Found mine new on ebay.

rlamar
    Davenport, Iowa, USA

Thanks Rookie. that’s what I was looking for. I ordered one today

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

I have a few B&Bs, they work great!

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Will the Special Mate hold larger profile baits like Shad Raps or Tail Dancers?

outdoor_guy
    Norway,Michigan (In DA UP)

Special Mate Boxes come in 5″ and 8″ depths.
    I have both and LOVE them.

jkskeet

I might not have looked in the right place but what are the overall dimensions of the special mate boxes. I know the 5 and 8 inches deep are for different lengths of baits but what about length and width of the box itself. Thanks for any input..

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Quote:

I might not have looked in the right place but what are the overall dimensions of the special mate boxes. I know the 5 and 8 inches deep are for different lengths of baits but what about length and width of the box itself. Thanks for any input..

>>>5″ high x 11″ wide x 22″ long
    >>>8″ high x 11″ wide x 22″ long

jason-pitts
    Des Moines, IA and Hager City, WI

Each of these boxes hold 120 baits. I have the 5″ for most of my cranks and the 8″ for my sticks. They look to be very well made.

jkskeet

Quote:

Quote:

>>>5″ high x 11″ wide x 22″ long
    >>>8″ high x 11″ wide x 22″ long

Thanks for the reply. I’m gunna have to check these out. I could replace alot of my crankbait boxes with one or two of these. Thanks again..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.