Ethanol-free gasoline in the U.S. and Canada

• big_g
    Isle, MN

I can’t find any in Canada ???

big G

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

That is by no means a complete list. I know of at least 4 that did not make the Minnesota list.

-J.

Outfitter17
    Lower Manitou Lake, Ont.

There are lots of Gas stations missing from that list. I added the one I go to Koerters BP in I. Falls, MN, just 1/2 block north of the mcdonalds on hwy 53 as you are going through town.

red89
    Hudson

Anybody know of one in winona??

shaley
    Milford IA

Nice part about living in Iowa every station has non oxy. So far not mandated here.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

From the list I psoted:

Mills Fleet Farm
    920 Highway 61 East
    Winona, MN 55987
    507-454-5124

-J.

ace_hurlburt
    Stillwater MN / Houston Tx

Normal drivers in regular cars are also complaining about ethanol’s affect on gas mileage. Some users report up to 30 miles less per tank of gas, which results in buying more gasoline. Each time gasoline is cut, whether it be by detergents like “nitrogen enriched gasoline” or by other additives like ethanol, total power output is reduced and therefore more fuel is required to travel the same distance. The price of oil sky rocketed in the past 10 years, no wonder why all these magic snake oils are now surfacing. It’s a way for big oil to sell you less pumped for more money. Don’t buy into it.
    Who else is affected by ethanol gasoline? Aircraft and boats designed to run on standard gasoline can be harmed by using the ethanol mixture. Ethanol damages hoses, gaskets, and is corrosive to aluminum and due to a lower boiling point can create vapor lock. FAA is concerned about the public’s ability to correctly label mixed gasoline because use of ethanol in aircraft specifically designed for gasoline can be fatal. Small engines are also harmed by the use of ethanol mixed gasoline. More and More People are demanding ethanol free gasoline.

Just my 2 cents worth.

I make a product Soy Ultra Check it out

The Facts

Soy Ultra is a multifunctional gasoline additive that is specially formulated for use in all types of gasoline used in new and old gasoline powered vehicles.

Soy Ultra Gasoline Additive contains a unique blend of methyl soyate bio-fuel derived from soybean oil and a multifunctional additive package that incorporates the dual functionality of frictional modification and detergency. Use at the recommended treatment ratios.

Soy Ultra Gasoline Fuel Additive provides
    the following performance benefits:
    Increased engine performance with smoother idling and improved drivability.
    improvement in fuel economy on new and older vehicles.
    increase in fuel lubricity.
    Excellent antiwear protection of the fuel injectors and fuel pumps especially for those engines burning low sulfur, reformulated or oxygenated gasoline.
    Lubrication of the upper cylinders, fuel pumps and injectors with antiwear protection for supplemental ring and valve-train.
    Reduced emissions and particulates.
    Improved carburetor, fuel injector, engine induction system, intake valve and combustion chamber cleanliness.

Soy Ultra is a multifunctional gasoline additive that incorporates the dual functionality of frictional modification and detergency.

Ace

mrglax

Quote:

The 91 Octane at the Kwik Trips in La Crosse is Ethanol free I would imagine it’s the same everywhere.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Didn’t you just slam magic snake oils ???

big G

red89
    Hudson

Quote:

Quote:

From the list I psoted:

Mills Fleet Farm

920 Highway 61 East

Winona, MN 55987

507-454-5124

Thanks… I have never got any there before, so i guess that explains it.

I have see that the 91 octane at kwik trip in onalaska is marked No ETHANol, for recreational use. I don’t think they are all like that though.

red89
    Hudson

Would it be worth trying to run the non-oxy 91 octane in my truck? I have been getting 9-10 mpg on regular gas.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

Would it be worth trying to run the non-oxy 91 octane in my truck? I have been getting 9-10 mpg on regular gas.

Red,

What are you driving again? The weather is getting warmer so it should take less time for our vehicles to get to their optimum running tempts. Just something to consider.

FDR

red89
    Hudson

97′ F150 4X4, 4.6 v8 auto. There is a full tank of 91 non-oxy in it now, so we’ll see what happens. I hate ethanol, so thought i would give it a try.

bassmaster
    SE, MN

Quote:

Quote:

From the list I psoted:

Mills Fleet Farm
    920 Highway 61 East
    Winona, MN 55987
    507-454-5124

-J.

Only one pump at fleet farm is ethanol free and its next to the deisel pump on the same island the rest have ethanol.

weldon
    Rochester, Mn

I have a 97 F150 4.6L which averages 16 mpg in summer, but about 12 mpg in winter. I attribute this to the winter gas mixture together with more local miles and warm-up time.

Like you, I am looking forward to about 3-4 mpg improvement improvement around April 1st…

When I checked out 91 octane during the summer months, I did not see any mileage improvement, but you have me interested in knowing what I might potentially get in winter.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.