USA HOCKEY

• wallster
    Austin, MN

What a great game so far. Gota love the intensity and physical play. Hope they can pull out a win outa this game. GO USA
    Wallster ><((((>

johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

what channel is this on?

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

356 Direct Tv

johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

Don’t have dish. Cable only.

masters
    oregon il

awsome final goal.

wallster
    Austin, MN

WOW that was one of the best games I have ever watched. MILLER , Herb Brooks would be a very happy coach after a game like that. Great job TEAM USA
    Wallster ><((((>

walleye1274
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I have never been a hockey fan, but that was AWESOME. Miller was outstanding.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

That was an outstanding win for the USA Hockey team!

a1a

I heard Rootski played goalie in that game. Is that true?

keepcasting
    Excelsior

That was awesome! I can’t imagine the intensity if they face off again with the gold medal on the line

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Quote:

I heard Rootski played goalie in that game. Is that true?

Yea, I have games like that all the time. And then I wake up

Miller had a great game, and it was good to see the defense tighten their game up.

Rootski

superiorfishing
    Hastings,MN

was a great game–wish all games were played like that–I hope they didnt just play their best game there now??

stevenoak

USA>USA>USA>.Sometime too many Superstars not enough Blue collar players can bite you in the butt!Iagree if they meet again USA and Miller better be ready to play as well or better.Loved refs let them play for 2 1/2 periods,glad pulling the whistle out the last 10 min didn’t change the out come of the game.Hockey Gods must have been watching too.Canadas not only team to worry about Russia-Chech game was great.Love to see Jager on the seat of his pants Don’t think any of this can rival “The Miracle”That was college kids against Pros.But we have seen some fantastic hockey with more to come

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

That is the way hockey was meant to be played. Not all the clutching and grabbing of the NHL. To bad they couldn’t get Olympic size ice sheets in the NHL rinks also.

Wasn’t it nice to watch a game that wasn’t slowed by commercials every 30 seconds??

Some great games still to come.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Quote:

That is the way hockey was meant to be played. Not all the clutching and grabbing of the NHL. To bad they couldn’t get Olympic size ice sheets in the NHL rinks also.

I’m 99% sure the Vancouver rink is an NHL size rink, not olympic size.

Craig Matter
    Hager City,Wi

I missed the game….anyone know if it will be replayed on Direct TV??

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Quote:

I’m 99% sure the Vancouver rink is an NHL size rink, not olympic size.

Umm, maybe my wide screen TV makes the rink look bigger? OK, maybe the teams sent midget players and the rink just looks bigger?

When I think about it you probably are right, but geez they sure were skating like it was a big ice sheet.

My bad.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

I thought it was a bigger sheet of ice as well by wacthing the game fun game to watch man Canada has a stacked roster though wow! Miller looked awsome in net last night!

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

It SHOULD be an olympic sized sheet you would think since it is the Olympics. BUT, they went with an NHL sized sheet because it saved them the 10 million in cost that it would have taken to revamp the arena to a full ice sheet.

Good hockey is good hockey no matter what sized sheet you play it on.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

It SHOULD be an olympic sized sheet you would think since it is the Olympics. BUT, they went with an NHL sized sheet because it saved them the 10 million in cost that it would have taken to revamp the arena to a full ice sheet.

Good hockey is good hockey no matter what sized sheet you play it on.

But it would add a lot more interest for me seeing these guys playing on a bigger sheet. However, I wouldn’t want any Wild players going either then; I wouldn’t want to chance them having to readjust after when the NHL resumes.

deertracker

After hearing all the feedback on this game I’m kicking myself for missing it. At the time I thought my sunday night hockey league was more important. Hope They will replay it.
    DT

Robin Holden
    Nestor Falls ON

I was glued to the edge of my seat. Little upset we couldn’t put the puck past Miller more. Man was he outstanding. 42 saves, Amazing goalie. Now Canada has to buckle up and win a couple more so we have a chance at a medal.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.