T-WOLVES

• Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

i can’t believe no ones been talking about the wolves around here…..heck, we had a 23 page thread going on the vikings….and they sucked. i even heard the word “nascar” mentioned somewhere .

so how bout it? anybody out there been watchin the BEST TEAM IN THE NBA?? they’ve had some killer games lately, got a couple gifts, but still playin unbelievably well…..22-4 since dec 3rd or something like that.

…..i think this could be the year for good ol KG and the boys GO WOLVES!!!

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Oh yes……..go T-wolves!!!!!

Flip for his opportunity to coach

the NBA All-Stars

I have been a fan since the beginning!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

yeah i hear you , GO WILD!!!!! ooops wrong thread!!

I want to talk about the only sport there is, and that is hockey!!! and oh yeah, go wolves!!

JK

shane

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

I too have been a fan as long as they’ve been here, but I can’t get too excited about this. They have to get past the first round of the playoffs. When they do this, I’ll be on the bandwagon. Until then, I’m just a casual fan.
    Steve

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

B-ball and hockey just don’t “do it” for me. If I were to support any of ’em it be the local MN teams but I got other interests that block out these activities.

kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

Been subscribing to the Direct TV NBA season ticket for over ten years to get the maximum T-wolves game out here in ND.

The wolves are the best team right now. They need Wally to come back and spot up for a few jumpers a game. The Mayor has hit the wall.

KG is and has been the best player in the NBA for a few years now but the way he is going right now is ridiculous. He is having the best season any pro has had since MJ was in his prime.

Stay awake and watch the game tonight @ Golden State. I’ll be tired for work but that is OK.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

personally i think wally can stay on the IR as long as he wants (never been a big wally fan). the other guy that i’m not all that impressed by is this Oliver Miller guy. he seems to be some sort of sentimental favorite for some reason, but he’s just not that good and doesn’t seem to put forth the effort ….

……speaking of effort, how about Mark “MadDog” Madison. now that’s the type of player the wolves needed. he’ll scrap for every rebound and just keep the ball alive….gotta love him

gartnett is most definatly the best player in the league, no question. cassel is un-believable in the 4th quarter. he shoots lights out EVERY NIGHT. he just runs down the quart and bombs away three pointers…….just makes me laugh sometimes.

i honestly believe the wolves have the talent this year. years past you knew they weren’t gonna do much with what they had, but this year is completetly different.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

The ESPN power rankings have them listed as No. 1 right now. Go Wolves.
    Don’t forget about the Bucks. They are starting to come around too.

Gator Hunter

kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

Geez Gator…why do you want to ruin a perfectly good thread and bring up the Bucks for anyway?????

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Geez Gator…why do you want to ruin a perfectly good thread and bring up the Bucks for anyway?????

If you read any of my other posts you will see that I am not or ever will be a fan of any Wisconsin sports team but I like to give credit where credit is due.

Gator Hunter

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

DO YOU BELIEVE YET???

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

Oh Please, Lenny. Don’t give me that. You HATE every team in Wisconsin!!! You’re just trying to impress everyone here!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Oh Please, Lenny. Don’t give me that. You HATE every team in Wisconsin!!! You’re just trying to impress everyone here!

Hey, if the Wolves get to play the Bucks in the finals then I’ll hate the Bucks. Until then they are all right.

I really only hate one Wisconsin team (I don’t think I need to mention which one) but I hate them so badly my hatred seems to spill out onto the other Wisconsin teams from time to time.

Gator Hunter

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Hey, if the Wolves get to play the Bucks in the finals then I’ll hate the Bucks. Until then they are all right.

I really only hate one Wisconsin team (I don’t think I need to mention which one) but I hate them so badly my hatred seems to spill out onto the other Wisconsin teams from time to time.

Gator Hunter

Atta Boy Lenny!!!!

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

I must admit…. Lenny can lay it on thick with the best of them! and that only encourages me even more! Oh Yeah…. “Go Bucks!”

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

I know you guys don’t want to hear this but I’m a life long Lakers fan.But I also think the Wolves are a great team and I really enjoy watching K.G..Also “The Mayor” is a former Cyclone so I always follow where he is at.The Lakers put a on the Kings last night.The West has alot of great teams this year,it will be interesting to see who comes out on top!!
    Ryan Hale

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

WE’RE #1

9 game winning streak, best recored in the west, MVP of the league, home court through-out the playoffs……..

start hoppin on boys….this bandwagon is heading out……..and we’re goin ALLLLLLL the way

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Hey, there is still a 1:18 on the clock.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

OK, now she is official!!!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Now its playoff time!!

Gator Hunter

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Last time I checked Indy had the best overall record in the NBA…that will only come into play if they get to the finals…let’s hope it gets to that because the Wolves can take Indy.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Good luck Wolves!!!!!!

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Is that all you think about Bob?

Oh yeah, fishing too!

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Boy, some of those cheerleaders are tall!

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.