Whitecap splashguards

• masters
    oregon il

Anyone have or had whitecap splashguards,was thinking about getting some for my boat. Thanks.

rlamar
    Davenport, Iowa, USA

I had them on my last boat, and plan to put them on my new boat. Great product at a reasonable price.

Ron Lamar

Davenport, Iowa

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Sure do, love them. Easy to install. I was looking at ordering a set and was randomly in the area of his at home shop so I decided to stop by and save myself the shipping. He didn’t have a set made up for my boat so he took the time a make up a set. It is a crazy prosess. I never knew you cóuld bend poly cold. He is a very nice fella and would reccomend White Cap to anyone over Wave Wackers. -Mark

mwal
    Rosemount,MN

I have them on my Princecraft. Great Price great service. If I get another boat I will get another set. Highly recommened.

Mwal

masters
    oregon il

Thanks guys, I’ll be getting a set.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Great product, great price, great service!

-J.

jerry b
    western WI

The boat I have now came with Brand X but my last three boats all had Whitecaps on’m. Brian’s a great guy to work with and his product is 2nd to none jerr

gonzo50613
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Thinking of getting a set myself. How easily are they removed? I have a snap on cover so I’m wondering if I can take the splash guards off for transport or if I should have the cover redone. I don’t want to go through too much hassle before launching.
    I think I have waited behind a guy at the boat ramp while he installed his splash guards, rigged his rods, took a bathroom break etc.

jerry b
    western WI

The ones I have are standard 1/4″ thumbscrew type attaching. Probably 2 per board. Gotta say tho it’s kind of a PITA to take’m off every time you put the cover on. My little boat goes thru that every time I go on the road with it. Unless I’m hauling long distance they stay on and the cover off. If you also have inside storage, go to FF and buy a super cheapie cover for a boat about 2′ longer than the one you have. Toss on the cheapie and call it good. I don’t even tie the cover down when it’s in the pole barn. jerr

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

The ones I have are standard 1/4″ thumbscrew type attaching. Probably 2 per board.

Same as I have except one of mine has three, they can take a few minutes to install but it really is not any longer than it takes most people to unload their boat.
    I would recommend White Caps to everyone that needs splash-guards

Ron

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

You can take any custom travel cover (and boat) into a shop like Canvas Craft and they will re-sew the cover to fit around the splash guards. Lot cheaper than you think!

-J.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

If you’re thinking about getting WhiteCaps, you will not be disappointed! Brian provides excellent knowledge and customer service for a superior product, simple as that. Worth every penny!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.