IF/WHEN He comes back

• targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Quote:

Even Troy Aikman commented that Petersen did not offer Favre an open pocket to hand the ball off… Petersen has been prone to fumble his whole career.

Who fumbled to end the Packer’s hope for a playoff win??? Aren’t you going to put that loss on Rogers?
    Same scenerio, same position, he threw 2 INTs, last play of the game… But you haven’t criticised him one iota I am not seeing a difference here between those situations…

Don’t forget about the uncalled facemask that led to the fumble… Rogers is god!

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

Quote:

You are just not going to get over Brett Farve breaking up with you are you?

Sorry but YOU ARE WRONG I for one was glad that GREENBAY SENT HIM PACKING. DENIAL They traded him to the jets but that didn’t work out to well and he wanted to get back at Green Bay so that is the ONLY reason he wanted to go with the Vik’s and guess what he got the Vikings just one more game this season, Specualtion on your part, maybe a much better season overall got you a lower draft pick, and had to change your game plan to a all me system, It worked well, call it what you want hater and made one of the best running backs in the league take a back seat behind him just for his inflated ego, Not Farves fault the O Line didn’t open holes for AP and D’s worked extra hard to stop AP opening up the pass for your ex now all we will hear for the next 8 months is is he coming back ? True and I hate that He will not give the viking a answer untill at least traing camp because He feels he doesn’t need training camp, Does he? so now he will hold your team hostage just to get what he wants (or should I say what his wife wants).

So I am glad he got kicked to the curb If you were you would not sit on IDO and rip him I am just sick of seeing his face being plastered all over the news and hearing about him all the time on the radio, Because you hate to see your ex do well. You would only be happy to see him have a terrible year and he had an excellent year He is not GOD but he thinks he is. I don’t think he thinks he is GOD, just a great old QB

And to answer your response I didn’t know you were supposed to hand off to the side of the body and hit the elbow But I guess If that is the way Brett Favre does it then everyone else does it wrong. Its just as much the backs responsibilty to focus on the hand off. You know this. There is not enough time for QB to put it in there pants pocket

So hear is to you for thinking you know how I feel

I may not KNOW how you feel but you show us how you feel and I really think with all your Farve bashing you still weep over the loss of him.

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

I would have to say that it’s looking like YOU have the THE MAN LOVE for him not me But seeing you can read my mind, what am I thinking now.

Quote:

will you be upset if he goes into the HOF as a Viking?

I guess I don’t know about that because I can’t see into the future but I doubt that would happen, but then again who know’s

Quote:

Even Troy Aikman commented that Petersen did not offer Favre an open pocket to hand the ball off… Petersen has been prone to fumble his whole career.

Ok I’ll give you that one, But I would like to see the replay again, and that came from another QB so either way.

It’s so fun that in one thread it’s all about the stats and stats only but when it makes Lord Favre look bad then it’s not about the stats.

Quote:

Who fumbled to end the Packer’s hope for a playoff win??? Aren’t you going to put that loss on Rogers?
    Same scenerio, same position, he threw 2 INTs, last play of the game… But you haven’t criticised him one iota I am not seeing a difference here between those situations…

First off I thought this was a Favre post, but I do agree with you, Rodgers should have eyes out the back of his helmet (blind side) but ya he should take some of the blame and he only had one interception, along with 4 td’s 423yds and a qb rating 121.3.

I think Rodgers is a good QB with a hell of future in front of him, and he will be around the league for many years to come and could very well challenge some of Favres or Mannings records, Hey he has been a top 10 QB (stats wise) in his first 2 years starting without near the talent around him as the Vikings have.

OK to end this

I do think Brett Favre is a great QB and did enjoy watching for most of those years as a Packer, I even have quite a few things hanging on my basement wall that list his accomplishments but I am not to keen on how his career in Green Bay ended, In my eyes he tried to be above the team and wanted everyone to worship him and run the team his way, Well the packers got sick of him flip flopping with his retirement and decided to move on. Now he is with the vikings and he is still pretty amazing to watch with a boat load of talent around him but he is not GOD and he does make mistakes at some poor times.

So sorry for rambling on but I’m done now

LORD FAVRE is that better ??

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Favre is one tough ole bird that proved he is human after all. Might have been the straw that broke the camel’s back, but he did not lose that game–the team did.
    Give him some time, he may be back as the queens will still have the same team.

skol packers!!!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.