Has this been posted yet???

• whittsend

They are removing all soup and cereal from the Vikings training facilities.

Their reasoning: Any time the Vikes get near a bowl, they choke.

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

And you know you’re going to catch it for this one.

whittsend

I know, but I’ve been so good and haven’t chimed in on all the other “Vikings lose” posts… Just heard this one today and though it was good. Us cheeseheads are outnumbered here, so its nice to get a jab in once and while.

I think I’ll just quit checking the replys to this post… that way whatever comeback they have won’t bother me at all.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Shouldn’t they at least be allowed to choke, before this drivel starts ??? You may or may not be choking on this post when it is revived in a few weeks Hey, a guy can have hope right ??? If you don’t, then your not a fan.

big G

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Queen fans just got burned!!!

ErikOsberg
    Wadena, MN

I hate to be “that guy”… But the wheels of the bus have fallen off and the Vikings season is heading towards a cliff. Brad Childress keeps trying to pump the brakes, but there’s just too much momentum now. I don’t know who’s to blame? Is it Brett? Brad? AD? Longwell, Tahi, the lack of Henderson?

But I do know this, right now it would be very appropriate for Denny Green to storm into the room and yell; “The Vikings AREN’T who we thought they were!”

And then Jim Mora could come in and say “Superbowl?!?! you wanna talk about Super Bowl!”

There, i feel better now, just had to get that off my chest.

Thanks for listening,

Erik Osberg
    218-251-8306

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

So what does that mean for a Cheesehead ??? 2nd place ain’t that bad huh ??? The VIKINGS, 2009 NFC North Champions… again Where does all the hate come from ??? Maybe getting beat twice ??? I know it Stings guys Try to do something more constructive though with your team and not your mouth

big G

molitor

Favre for head coaching job??

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

Are you sure he hasn’t already started coaching?

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I heard that Brett is not sure if he wants to coach now! Just give him time, he’ll make up his mind! BURN

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Quote:

Quote:

So what does that mean for a Cheesehead ??? 2nd place ain’t that bad huh ??? The VIKINGS, 2009 NFC North Champions… again Where does all the hate come from ??? Maybe getting beat twice ??? I know it Stings guys Try to do something more constructive though with your team and not your mouth
    big G

hey big g, don’t look down, your on thin ice. Since the NFC North was formed as it is today, who has won the most divisional championships? By the looks of things the queens have won just as many as da Bears, which doesn’t say much and the Pack has twice as many as either team!
    So I ask the question, how do you pound your tiny chest, with one finger or two?

taz
    Frederic wi

taz
    Frederic wi

Quote:

Shouldn’t they at least be allowed to choke, before this drivel starts ??? You may or may not be choking on this post when it is revived in a few weeks Hey, a guy can have hope right ??? If you don’t, then your not a fan.

big G

Hey G hope in one hand and shhhh it in the other then let me know what one fills up first!!!

jld
    Holmen

This is what I don’t get with Viking fans. I read through the blogs on the Star Tribune website this AM and I bet over half of those posts said it was time to get rid of Petersen. Are you people serious? Any time they want to send him across the river, we will take him even though I am a Ryan Grant fan but Petersen is a man among boys. The Packers had the same problem with Ahman Green but you need to look past it and get over it. Why is it OK when a qb throws three picks in a game but a stud running back loses six fumbles in a season it is time to send him down the road. The biggest problem with the Queens is Childress; he is a moron. I do want to say thanks to Zigy though for signing this clown up for three additional years.

big_g
    Isle, MN

So if you have no hope in your team, you must have 2 hands full of chit…. no wonder you are so bitter !!! BURN !!!

big G

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

big G

hey big g, don’t look down, your on thin ice. Since the NFC North was formed as it is today, who has won the most divisional championships? By the looks of things the queens have won just as many as da Bears, which doesn’t say much and the Pack has twice as many as either team!
    So I ask the question, how do you pound your tiny chest, with one finger or two?

Glad your living in the past…. I am not pounding anything, just stating facts, NFC North Champs 2009, look it up I love how since you have nothing constructive to say, you turn into an 8 year old…. I can only imagine where you have your fingers shoved right now hows that for constructive retort ???

big G

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Fiesty bunch aren’t we…

Time to get rid of Peterson?
    Naw, maybe some day he’ll learn how to hang on to the ball, in the mean time, maybe just use Taylor when its important that we hang on to ball…

I’m hoping they do better in California.

Al

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Quote:

This is what I don’t get with Viking fans. I read through the blogs on the Star Tribune website this AM and I bet over half of those posts said it was time to get rid of Petersen. Are you people serious? Any time they want to send him across the river, we will take him even though I am a Ryan Grant fan but Petersen is a man among boys. The Packers had the same problem with Ahman Green but you need to look past it and get over it. Why is it OK when a qb throws three picks in a game but a stud running back loses six fumbles in a season it is time to send him down the road. The biggest problem with the Queens is Childress; he is a moron. I do want to say thanks to Zigy though for signing this clown up for three additional years.

Wow, twice in one day I’m in agreement with a Packer fan. This is getting weird.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

big G

Not that it matters, but just to get the facts correct…… divisional championships have the Vikes leading…

Vikes…18
    Bears….16
    Pack….13
    Lions…7

check it out NFC North Stats
    Scroll down to total playoff berths…..

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

big G

Not that it matters, but just to get the facts correct…… divisional championships have the Vikes leading…

Vikes…18
    Bears….16
    Pack….13
    Lions…7

check it out NFC North Stats
    Scroll down to total playoff berths…..

Geez Calvin…………did you have to go there? Now we have to listen to the drivel about world championships (starting in the beginning of time) and how the Vikings lost 4 Super Bowls. (again, ancient history) blah, blah,blah

In February the smack talkin’ will be over for another year and odds are both the Purple & the Cheeseheads will have lost.

big-bird
    Prescott, WI

Vikes…18
    Bears….16
    Pack….13
    Lions…7

World campionships

Packers ….12
    Vikings…..?

chomps
    Sioux City IA

“Not that it matters, but just to get the facts correct…… divisional championships have the Vikes leading…”

I knew a purple telly tubby would go all the way back… that is why I only used the last eight years, (which most of us can recall) and in my post I factually pointed out NFC North divisional champoinships. Can’t wait to see what the future has in store for the Queen’s, the future is so bright, I’ve got to wear shades.

big_g
    Isle, MN

The Division Banners aren’t that bright …..

big G

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Hey…..I’m taking tomorrow off and going fishing Just need to decide what for and where at. Guess I have this thread to entertain me while I decide

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Hey…..I’m taking tomorrow off and going fishing Just need to decide what for and where at. Guess I have this thread to entertain me while I decide

Sounds good Bret I can’t go until after work tomorrow at 5 Heading up to Mille Lacs…. for the long weekend I do need this thread a little longer, so let’s keep her going whittsend posted, then it looks like he backed out… I don’t think he knew this would cause such a stir this time of year It would be like me posting something terrible about catfish, in the catfish forum, then not revisiting… receiving the barbs from BK

big G

taz
    Frederic wi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

big G

Glad your living in the past…. I am not pounding anything, just stating facts, NFC North Champs 2009, look it up I love how since you have nothing constructive to say, you turn into an 8 year old…. I can only imagine where you have your fingers shoved right now hows that for constructive retort ???

big G

Wow just like a vike’s fan!!! Last time i checked they dont play this game to win a division championship they play for the super bowl!!! Before you open your pie hole and say something stupid like i dont care if we win only two games a year as long as we beat the pack or as long as we win the division we dont care who wins the bowl. when the facts all come in all u can hang your hat on is the division champ and beating the pack. Maybe you can hope your two hands full of crap into a super bowl win!! WOW burn

pack 3 and 4
    bear 1 and 2
    vike’s 0 and 4

big_g
    Isle, MN

taz, if you remember, I only had 1 handful of crap, the other is full of hope… somebody else( a cheesedick) had both hands full of crap, with no hope for his team… rumor has it though, he sneezed and covered his nose, so now only 1 hand is “full” of crap… Burn Burn Burn you like that one ???? Are you getting out fishing soon ??? Sounds like your wound a little tight

big G

taz
    Frederic wi

haha just like giving u crap g
    Yes i have been fishing for the past 3 weeks
    Been to LOTW 2 times And been fishing around the house just about every night Walleye fishing is hot on LOTW and the bite is hit or miss around home for the big bull blues

whittsend

Quote:

whittsend posted, then it looks like he backed out… I don’t think he knew this would cause such a stir this time of year It would be like me posting something terrible about catfish, in the catfish forum, then not revisiting… receiving the barbs from BK

big G

Sorry to ruffle your feathers G! I was away from the computer for a day or two…

BTW, catfish are as ugly as AP fumbles… Wait a second… Those are B-E-A-utiful! My mistake…

Actually, best of luck to both teams in the playoffs, maybe the NFC north will do something this year… Of course, if the two teams meet…. GO PACK!!

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.