P4 No Wake Meeting

• wkw

Just got a call from a buddy in Red Wing. The meeting is at the Red Wing Library at 7 pm on Mon. If we don’t stop this ,he says it will be “No Wake ” from Colville to the dam on pool 4. I don’t think it will go thru unless nobody shows up to oppose. I’m picking wife up at airport at that time ,so please attend and defend us .

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

I encourage any and all who fish pool 4 to attend. I unfortunately have to work so I wont be able to make it

rmartin
    United States
    Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m going.

…and if the guy that can’t make it and want to be heard type out a letter in this thread, I’ll read it at the meeting.

Make sure to include your real name, city and state.

rmartin
    United States

I posted that the meeting was scheduled for 5 PM according to this newspaper article. That same time was given by another poster in this forum. I will check on it tomorrow, for some strange reason the post i submitted yesterday disappeared. There are also some comments listed in the article.

rmartin
    United States

I called the Library and the meeting is at 5 PM, not at 7 PM as mentioned earlier.

James, I was referring to post #3 in this thread where there is nothing there where I thought I posted something similar to my 2nd post. It was probably my fault, but I thought I saw it there.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Oh that one. I saw it right after it was posted and thought it was odd there was nothing in it. Figured you changed your mind about your post.

Blank posts happen to me all the time.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.