congrats, packers….

• Brian Robinson
    central Neb

….you got shown up today by an 0-7 team starting their rookie QB (from k state, no less), and you looked like absolute garbage. You should NOT win another game this year, and I hope you don’t. I’m dumping ALL my fantasy players, because winning to you guys is just that: a fantasy. Wow….you guys suck.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Yikes. The last I saw the pack was up by 4 in the third quarter, went for a run, came back and the game was over. I must have missed a meltdown?

big-bird
    Prescott, WI

Things are getting bad when you get picked on by Nebraska.

bigpike

Not quite following the fanatsy annolgy seeing the numbers the Green Bay Offense has put up week in and out. Its the D and not so special teams that sucks. Looks more and more like a big purge at the end of the season in Green Bay. In the meanwhile Mr. Robinson if I were you I would stay away from loaded weaponry….

mark winkels

Quote:

Is that better or worse than getting picked on by an Iowiagen?

LenH
    Wisconsin

i actually like the way things are going.
    After we get destroyed by the boyz next week maybe there will be a change in coach and gm.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Quote:

Hence the k state comment. I had to.

I’m just sick of them. I was real high on them this year, thought they’d win the NFC norris division easily. What a big disappointment. I feel like Rodgers will never get better and they’ll just flounder from here. But hey, I was also going to bet $1m on the Sooners yesterday, so I could be wrong.

pool13_jeff
    NW, IL

Oh come on, they aren’t that bad… They are better than the Bears. I predict the Bears will win one more game this year.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Quote:

I predict the Bears will win one more game this year.

Yup, and it’ll be week 14.

jldii

I wish I owned stock in Miller Brewing Company today. They must be having record sales in ‘scoonie after that outcome.

Condolances to the GB fans. I know this is hard on all of you.

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

Hey they could still go 12-4, what would people say then? (“Hey Buddy wake up, you’re dreaming!”)

This is the recipe the Packers need. Run TT and McFlurry out of town. Boomer actually made a comment during the game that he thinks McFlurry is one of the best coaches in the NFL today. Best at what? Preparing the team to get beat? Boomer is an idiot too. I doubt the Pack will win but 2 maybe 3 more games. What an embarrassment. After all the hoopla from the preseason with all the talk of the Packers going to the Bowl. Proves yet again pre season is NO indicator of when it counts. Yes I’m loving this melt down, lol.

Go Favre!!!!!!

jime

Rogers will look good backing up Farve next season.

The TEAM stinks not the GM or the Coach !

The Pack is back…and further back and further back…

tweed

joshbjork
    Center of Iowa

Quote:

What an embarrassment. After all the hoopla from the preseason with all the talk of the Packers going to the Bowl.

Go Favre!!!!!!

What talk? I guess I missed it.

There was a melt down today. Kick coverage. That was a disaster or really cool depending on your side.

Six sacks! It’s real hard to overcome that.

I thought the bucs did good not making any stupid penalties. That would have easily lost the game and most 0-7 teams are pretty good at losing games.

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

There was more than enough talk during preseason that is for sure. Even many “pro’s” considered GB to be a top pick for the likely to make it in. I wonder where they are today? I am more than confident the Packers will only see the preseason from the stands or their home Tvs, lol.

The Packers only beat one team that, at the time, had a winning record. Technically that is untrue, the Bears had no record when they played. The Packers beat teams with a combined record of something like 7-28. Wow…Impressive.

I wonder what McFlurry will be doing next year when the NFL season resumes. Whatever it is, and it won’t be coaching the Packers, I hope Ted Thompson and Mark Murphy are with him. At this point might as well take Dom Capers along too. Before anyone says that scenario isn’t likely to happen I remind you McFlurry already fired his entire coaching staff after last season. After they have another losing season there is no one to blame but the head coach and, hopefully, the GM for their inability to coach, draft, and trade.

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

I thought the packers had a bye this week…

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

most 0-7 teams are pretty good at losing games.

That’s why I left with the Pack up 4. I figured the Bucs were going to make one of those “game efforts” but come up short. Boy was I wrong.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

as number 1 packer rube i will say this one hurt.

someone wake me up please? am i back in the eighties?

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

I don’t know why people hate TTT and M&M so much, I’m starting to like them!

All joking aside, it’s hard to win with a shaky O-line and that’s the worst line I’ve ever taken notice of. Although I’m not impressed with the defensive scheme decision.

Packer fans should be delighted that they have Erin Rodgers. A team with 16 years of a steady QB play shouldn’t be rewarded with another solid QB. He ain’t Favre but he ain’t bad. Better fix up that line before he’s gone though…

All in all, I’m happy with the direction the Packers are going…then again, I am a Viking fan…

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Quote:

someone wake me up please? am i back in the eighties?

Think I read somewhere they were going to sign Majkowski….and that bald DB Murphy too!!

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

I don’t need to see McCarthy coach another game as a Packer. As bad as Sherman was, McCarthy has him beat. It unbelievable how unprepared this team is week in and week out. Do they even have a special teams coach? Their Oline is pathetic. But Rogers needs to know when to get rid of the ball quick. (coaching.. coaching.. coaching).

Someone better hide the Captain Morgan if I have to watch Kampman play linebacker another down this season. He is going to be embarassed when he watches the film of himself running after the RB’s out of the back field.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

yeah Kirt,
    McCarthy fired much of his staff after last year’s 6-10 debacle. the new staff is worse obviously. this one falls squarely on his shoulders. he’ll unfortunately last the rest of this year but he should go..

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

giving up 6 sacks if not 7? to TB defense PLUS 3 picks will kill you every game. An it all goes back on the O line rushed QB and no pocket protection will kill you every game against an 0-7 opponent or 7-0

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

THE PACK IS BACK from the scrimmage with the elementary school team. I love em but get it together guys!

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Up until this week, I haven’t been willing to jump on the fire MM and TT bandwagon. I know… what was I thinking? After this past weekend, I’d be willing to kick in 20 bucks for MM’s bus ticket out of town.

LenH
    Wisconsin

you play with the hand you are dealt. In McCarthy’s support he uses the players that TT has drafted for him. They BOTH need to go. LOTS of good fottball coach’s and GM possibilities out there.

bigpike

One thing is for sure, the more you anaylize the Vikings wins this season the more they look unchallenged / over rated. Two wins over the Pack, Cleveland, Detroit, SF, St Luis. They barely beat an average Balitmore team and lost to Pittsburgh. Will be interesting to see how they stack up against a real good team because I have yet to see a win over a quality team so far this year….

jldii

Baltimore average??

Seems to me they beat an undefeated Bronco’s team last week, 30-7.

bigpike

4-4 is about as average as it gets. Losing at home yesterday to Cincy puts a damper on the Bronco win. Big win followed by a loss at home equals average team….

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Quote:

One thing is for sure, the more you anaylize the Vikings wins this season the more they look unchallenged / over rated. Two wins over the Pack, Cleveland, Detroit, SF, St Luis. They barely beat an average Balitmore team and lost to Pittsburgh. Will be interesting to see how they stack up against a real good team because I have yet to see a win over a quality team so far this year….

I want what you smoke……seems to me more that the pack loose the more you guys claim the vikes suck….yes they have played some sub par teams (Detroit, Clevland, Pack) but San fran…not bad, Batimore average,,,come on…they are a decent club. Lost to Pitt in last minute who is well above average. Beat pack twice a .500 team. I would not go quite as extreme as you are putting it come on now

bigpike

Never said they sucked, they have beaten inferior teams and lost to the one good team they played. Dont need to smoke dope to see that. Sorry if I dont bow down to all things purple, just an observation. A “decent” club means average. I would consider the 4-4 Balitimore team very average

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.