Good luck in the Bronx, kick some Yankee

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Dome World Series?

87, 91, 09?

We are due!!!!!!

Dog

Let’s not get carried away. Tough game to have to play tomorrow less than 24 hours after this? Don’t get mad at me. Every time I have turned my back on the Twins this year they proved me wrong.

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Al Michaels you have a call holding on line one…….

That was fun to watch and I don’t mean just tonight.

TWINS

Boone04
    Fountain city, WI

WOW Had to listen to it on the radio and it was AWESOME!!! Go twins go

arklite881south

Magical win!! A game for the ages no doubt. Gotta love the heart of a champion. Kudos to Gardy and our bunch of Ball Players. You bet the Yanks are going to be a brutal match considering the mentally, and physically draining end of the season……Never underestimate the HEART of a champion!! Inspiring game to say the least!! Hats off to the Minnesota Twins!! Hats off to the Fans!!

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

What a game!!!!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Wow! What a game. I’m going to start sending emails to the Twins with the following words,

“SIGN ORLANDO CABRERA NOW FOR 2010!!!!!!! “

I’m going to send it everyday until it happens.

ET

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Quote:

The Dome won’t die!

Agreed! It’s almost like this is some kind of joke!

Don’t get me wrong Great game Great comeback for a season, and an AMAZING way to leave one stadium to move onto the next but LET THE DOME DIE!!!!

Getting upset with my self that I refused to go to a game this year just because it was in the DOME! really wishing I hadn’t passed up on tickets to the last 4 games!

E Ashwell
    Apple Valley, MN

I just want to say momentum is on our side. The Yankees have been waiting. Yeah we have a red eye to NY but we have the 1st playoff game won baby!! Drink the kool-aid sell hope.

sink-her
    Kasson MN

Hopefully the dome wont let us down. Dome field advantage would be great!!!!! go twins

big shooter
    HAGER CITY, WI

From a Brewer fan good luck, hope to see you go all the way.

Boone04
    Fountain city, WI

Wow was on ebay looking for tickets and cant believe the ticket prices. Dont think I will be going to the dome on sunday . Maybe we can get lucky and I could go up monday.

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Got two tickets for sundays game got on line seconds after the game ended, you had to buy two game package though. you get you money back if there is no game 4. Bad part is I’ll be out of town. guess the wife will have to bring her boyfriend

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

Quote:

Let’s not get carried away. Tough game to have to play tomorrow less than 24 hours after this? Don’t get mad at me. Every time I have turned my back on the Twins this year they proved me wrong.

They’ve been playing on consecutive days for the last 6 months. At least last nights game started at 4 so it could finish up by 9. Most home games don’t get finished until 10-10:30 as it is… the way I look at, they should be refreshed and ready to go.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Got two tickets for sundays game got on line seconds after the game ended, you had to buy two game package though. you get you money back if there is no game 4. Bad part is I’ll be out of town. guess the wife will have to bring her boyfriend

Have her call me…..I’ll take her and treat her like she should be! Joking,Joking….

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

She told you about me???
    Have her give me a ring…I’ll take her…but only as a favor to you!!!

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

She says she and the tickets are available to the higest bidder. She is curerently going with a friend for dinner and transportation.
    She hasnt decided on mondays game (if there is one) open for bids or maybe some hunting or fishing equipment I could use.. I mean she can use

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.