Winter wear?

• little-t
    Plymouth WI

I’m going to be purchasing new cold weather bibs/coat this fall. Any suggestions as to what brand is warmer, more comfortable for fishing, etc.?

dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

Snosuit is the only way to go. The suit may seem expensive but it is worth it ten times over. You have very good mobility and I’ll wear it walleye fishing in the spring also. This suit was thought out very well, every little aspect was addressed. I fished 12 hours in the pouring rain on the ice and stayed dry as could be. Hopefully this helps, Dan

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

Snosuit is the only way to go. The suit may seem expensive but it is worth it ten times over.

You wont be sorry you bought one

dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

Also Jeff Jensen and I fished in 25 below and had to open the vents to cool down. I have only good things to say. The pockets are lined, there are gaiters on the bibs that keep snow and cold out of your boots. There are just too many things too mention. Bring on the ice. Speaking of ice I better charge the Marcum.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Another vote for Snosuit!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I can’t wait to try out my snosuit this winter.

philput
    Knoxville, IL.

Does the snosuit come in CAMO

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Does the snosuit come in CAMO

No, not at this time.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

I’m going to be purchasing new cold weather bibs/coat this fall. Any suggestions as to what brand is warmer, more comfortable for fishing, etc.?

I’m not sure another “pile on” vote for snosuit is needed but I’m going to do it anyway. If you want the warmest, most comfortable and intelligently designed cold weather garment available…. try ALL other suits, then try snosuit. Everything else will fall short.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Hog Pile!

I was planning on buying one after Christmas last year. The FW and FD bought one for me at Christmas. The FW is a FB (Freeze Baby).

Now when we go out together who do you think is wearing the SnoSuit??

toofeweyes
    Colfax, WI

many ditto’s..can’t beat the snosuit

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

One of these days I may have to consider one of the new high-tech suits. Just as soon as my Carharts wear out. After 19 YEARS I think they are getting close. But then again..

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Mike, you need to try a SnoSuit on.

little-t
    Plymouth WI

Thanks for all of the responses! It looks like SnoSuit is definitely the way to go. One quick ? yet. Where do I find SnoSuiit? Gander? Cabelas? I don’t think Fleet has them. Thanks in advance.

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Call Dean at Everts…

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Snosuit.com

Not sure what stores have them in Wisc. Thorne Bros. in Fridley has them in the north metro.

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

I got mine from Dean at Everts… …he gave me a good deal and let me test run them.

I think you can find their stores listed on the snosuit.com website.

Ted

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.