Not another Favre post. Well kind of…

• riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

I want to watch Purple 4 play tomorrow and will be near Shawano Wisconsin. Anyone know what network the Vikes are playing on?

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

They are carried locally on channel 5(ABC) for the pre-season. Not sure about over there in cheeser land.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

We will be traveling to the Cities during the game. Anybody know what radio station will have the game going?

Thanks,

FDR

big_g
    Isle, MN

KTLK 100.3 FM

big G

jackb
    liberty missouri

Quote:

I want to watch Purple 4 play tomorrow and will be near Shawano Wisconsin. Anyone know what network the Vikes are playing on?

Yes, they are on station L O S S in MN. and on the internet under “I’m retired, no wait I’m not .com

big_g
    Isle, MN

Enjoy….

bobberal
    St Cloud MN, Leech Lake

A guys got to dream…

jackb
    liberty missouri

Quote:

Enjoy….

Really? I think it’s a 4gone conclusion that he will 4go playing next year, so 4get it!

big_g
    Isle, MN

That is what I have 4 now….. I will have to dig up some more… 4 all his fans

big G

jackb
    liberty missouri

Quote:

That is what I have 4 now….. I will have to dig up some more… 4 all his fans

big G

BOTH of you? you AND him?

riveratt

The Packers have announced plans to retire Favre’s jersey at half-time during the 1st home game this year. Then they will un-retire it at the next home game, retire it again at the game after that, and so on and so forth.

Also word came late today that Favre will have his own line of designer foot wear early this fall. Expected to hit store shelves first are his new purple flip flops!

jackb
    liberty missouri

Quote:

OMG !!! Did the cheese give us some ammo…..

We Love Brett Favre

big G

Big G, I give up! I can’t believe I actually clicked on that! AND to make matters soooo much worse, IT WAS COUNTRY!

big_g
    Isle, MN

big G

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

I think the game is on the NFL network?

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Not to get off topic, but if you are going to be near Shawano it is worth it to stop at the Corner Bar west of town. They have an outstanding fish fry on Fridays. I believe Saturday is prime rib. Cheese curds are awesome. I try to stop there for a bite to eat when in the area. You won’t be disappointed. Not sure of the exact directions. It’s a couple miles south of 29, west of Shawano. I’m sure someone local can steer you in the right direction. Not sure if they’ll have the Vikes on though, they’re a packer bar.

whittsend

11:00 PM NFL PRESEASON GAME 2009 NFL Preseason Game: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Minnesota Vikings

Thats what NFL network had on the website… Must be the “re-run” of the game.

jetdriver
    Hudson WI

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!
    I gave up on professional sports years ago! It’s just a bunch of over paid people playing a GAME that make to much money. They demand such high salaries to play a GAME that most average guys can not afford to take a family of 4 to a Game and still be able to afford to buy groceries the rest of the month.
    And then to top that off, a lot of them can’t seem to stay out of trouble. If I tried some of the things they get away with at work, I would be $h!tcanned ina heartbeat. But these are the guys our kids look up to.
    Let the Millionares build there own stadiums, But don’t raise my taxes AGAIN to pay for it.

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

local cbs channel here in cheeseland is gonna have it on at 7 lacrosse wkbt i know ill watch

riveratt

Quote:

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!

I gave up on professional sports years ago! It’s just a bunch of over paid people playing a GAME that make to much money. They demand such high salaries to play a GAME that most average guys can not afford to take a family of 4 to a Game and still be able to afford to buy groceries the rest of the month.

And then to top that off, a lot of them can’t seem to stay out of trouble. If I tried some of the things they get away with at work, I would be $h!tcanned ina heartbeat. But these are the guys our kids look up to.

Let the Millionares build there own stadiums, But don’t raise my taxes AGAIN to pay for it.

Dude I asked what channel the game was on not if each and every one of you like pro sports. I don’t mean to sound like an A Hole but if you detest pro sports so much maybe try not to click on topics that suggest that pro sport may be discussed.

Thanks for the suggestion on the Corner Bar. I’m not positive where for sure we are going as I’ll be traveling with friends. I joked we will need to pull off into a secluded field to safely watch a Viking game. It was then I found out we’d be camping not in a park or campground but, rather, a dang field!

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Put 9 in the box and see how many ints’ he has. Da Bears!

rmartin
    United States

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.