Even when your eating

• fish4fish888
    Wahkon,MN

last year i had all my fishing stuff stolen from my boat right in my front yard and thanks to the help of everyone on this site got me going. well monday me and my buddy went out fishing and on our way home stopped in at good old mcdonalds for some lunch and in betweeen ordering and sitting down where i could keep a eye on my boat someone decided to grab my graph right out of the darn thing. what balls right in a busy parking lot in the middle of the day. at least the funny part is that earlier in the day the thing basically took a crap on me and only worked when it wanted to shut off about every ten minutes or so. i knew it was going bad so i went out and priced a few and going tomorrow to pick a new one up. just thought i would share a scumbag the got screwed

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

This is a good reminder for me as we are traveling this weekend. Packing too much stuff so the boat will be full of goodies. I think I will be eating the truck.

Good luck with the new sonar.

FDR

whittsend

That sucks, but a nice little silver lining, anyway…

I ALWAYS park my boat/truck/etc near a restaraunt window seat when I am traveling. If I can’t see my rig, we aren’t eating there.

Mike

ggoody
    Mpls MN

I always take my expensive electronics out of the boat…

perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

Quote:

I always take my expensive electronics out of the boat…

i just don’t own expensive electronics…

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

If you end up needing a graph, shoot me a PM. I got one in the garage that is collecting dust. It’s a Ray Marine 365.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

If you end up needing a graph, shoot me a PM. I got one in the garage that is collecting dust. It’s a Ray Marine 365.

Great offer Kooty!

FDR

fish4fish888
    Wahkon,MN

Thank you much kooty pm sent, i got a laugh out of it anyways i was taking it off when i got home that day to trash it any how. they didnt get any cables just the screen. it does make me mad though because of these scumbags honest people like us cant even go out and have lunch and not have to worrie about if you will have you stuff anymore or not. pretty bad.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.