Fishing suggestions for Orlando in Feb

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

We are taking a family vacation to Florida in the middle of February next year. I’m looking for suggestions for a short, half day trip for something my brother-in-law and father could take in. Suggestions??

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Head for daytona and jump on the boat with Fred. Fishing-guy.com I think is his web site. He put me on some huge reds. 35 to 40#ers. You need to plan the times rites as the reds bite only on certain tides. I knew Fred was the rite guide for me when he said if I wanted fish to keep he would set me up with someone else.

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Kooty,

I’m down that way now and expect to have a buggy back in the garage by then. Even if I don’t have a boat I’ll have the goods for you by then.

I’ll shoot you a PM with my contact details.

Chris

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

kooty
    I would go LM fishing on one of the inland lakes down there. I gotta buddy who used to live there. he knows lots of guides. let me know if that’s what you decide and I will forward some numbers. we were catching 5-7 lb’ers out of his housing community pond! they get massive and mean. fishing with big shiners under balloons is an experience

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.