your use of Storm cranks?

• Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Thought I’d throw this question out to you guys: how have you guys done with Storm Thundercranks? I know the ‘sticks have been good in past years, but I never really hear much on the cranks. Looking forward to hearing your input.

jd318
    NE Nebraska

A couple years ago, that is about all I would use. Fish didn’t seem to want anything else, but throw on a Thundercrank and look out. Haven’t done much with them the past year or 2, however.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Now that we’re getting started with late summer, I thought I’d revisit this topic. I haven’t used mine a lot, but when I have, they haven’t treated me real well. Just thought I’d see if anyone had any additional input they’d like to share.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

For me they are specific to a few bodies of water. Simply matching the hatch I guess. My old ones by far out produce the crappy batch that were out with the glued bill and horrible paint jobs. I had such a large back stock, that I haven’t bought many of the new. I also have substituted the husky jerks for them and done equally well or better.

sharkbait
    The mud puddle in western Ks

Brian THEY SUCK… I am not sure if I have caught a decent fish on one yet.My best walleye ever a 13 lb 4 oz one was on a thunderstick though..The old style plastic ones .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.